The best topic

Replies: 7057
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:25:07 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Toby Keith Died

Started by JOE, February 06, 2024, 01:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

YUO werent even man enough to be in the presence of a stool full of his piss, josephine! FACT!

Oliver the Second

We went to a Toby Keith's Bar and Grill and ordered two beers on tap... and got fifty cents change back from a ten(this was before Bidenflation). Never went back there.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on February 06, 2024, 04:45:33 PMYUO werent even man enough to be in the presence of a stool full of his piss, josephine! FACT!
Jo Jo and I prefer show tunes.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 06, 2024, 04:45:33 PMYUO werent even man enough to be in the presence of a stool full of his piss, josephine! FACT!

A give the Man his due Lokmeer

I never bought anything of his, but He achieved a lot in his short life.

and he didn't have very much, wasn't born into wealth, but became wealthy and made others rich too. He was a self made man.

Some people on the Left are trashing him because of his Right Wing views, but ya have ta respect someone who had so many hits. So he must have been pretty good.

I think a major reasons these musicians/stars die relatively young is it takes everything out of them to perform like that.

A lotta people don't seem to realize that.

I suppose Having a #1 hit is like winning a gold medal at the Olympics.

and of all the musicians out there, how many reach #1?
Or even close to it?

So of course by the end of their careers, many of them are wasted or dead.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on February 07, 2024, 01:04:23 PMWe went to a Toby Keith's Bar and Grill and ordered two beers on tap... and got fifty cents change back from a ten(this was before Bidenflation). Never went back there.

Was that the one on Vegas? My wife and I would go there and get 2 jack and cokes in a big mason jar. I'd drink 1 1/2 of them and my wife would still be drunker than me!