The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Karine Jean-Pierre responds to AOC: Biden has 'done more than anybody' to secure the border

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 02, 2023, 02:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Karine Jean-Pierre responds to AOC: Biden has 'done more than anybody' to secure the border

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Thursday claimed Joe Biden has 'done more' than anybody else to secure the southern border and deal with the immigration crisis.

Source: Karine Jean-Pierre responds to AOC: Biden has 'done more than anybody' to secure the border

Adolf Oliver Bush

Cringe Jean-Luc Picard is full of golliwog shit. One look at the illegal immigrant incursion statistics over the last ten years tells the true story...

If Biden did more to secure the border, he failed miserably in his efforts. Someone should fire his ass,
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Jim Crow Joe is now trying to blame Trump and the GOP for the crisis that unfolded under his watch.

In a speech about the so-called border bill — which gives three times as much taxpayer money to Ukraine than to the border crisis — Biden asserted that if the bill fails to become law, Trump and Republicans are responsible for the chaos at the border.

Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin, who has covered the border crisis for years, quickly fact-checked Biden's "obviously false statement," listing actions Biden took that directly exacerbated the migrant crisis.

"Biden ended the national emergency declaration at the border," Melugin explained, "ended wall construction, ended remain in MX & safe third agreements, announced he wouldn't deport anyone in his first 100 days, changed ICE priorities on who they can remove, said during campaign we should 'surge the border with asylum seekers — they should come!'"

"His DHS Secretary has taken the position that just being in the U.S. illegally is not grounds for removal," he continued. "Mass catch and release on a scale the country has never seen, [m]iniscule amounts of deportations, not following current Title 8 laws on the books. Little to no consequences for illegally crossing."
https://twitter.com/ReOpenChris/status/1754938755104817168?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1754940854522020227%7Ctwgr%5E5bfbc782c758935c094732290a92568501d5af14%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fbiden-blames-trump-gop-border-crisis