The best topic

Replies: 8197
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:36:45 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Oh she Mad! lol

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 15, 2024, 06:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

This is the person attempting to convict Trump of a crime

what a fucking sham

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 15, 2024, 06:58:58 PMThis is the person attempting to convict Trump of a crime

what a fucking sham

She is a joke.

Erica Mena

This big Buffalo bitch needs to be disbarred.

Have you seen dudes wife? The one he cheated on with this big back heffer?

Hell yes, this moose was paying him
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Racism card being pulled in

T-minus 10-9-8  :s_laugh:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Are any of you watching this hearing in it's entirety ?

You have a district attorney talking like some ratchet ghetto trash. HOw fucking embarrassing to the black community

during black history month too!

and the dude, lol, he fucking lying out his ass and opened himself up to one hell of an IRS audit  :s_laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Bravo to the prosecutor for dismissing Fani's sad attempts to bait her into an angry argument 

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 15, 2024, 08:33:15 PMAre any of you watching this hearing in it's entirety ?

You have a district attorney talking like some ratchet ghetto trash. HOw fucking embarrassing to the black community

and the dude, lol, he fucking lying out his ass and opened himself up to one hell of an IRS audit  :s_laugh:
I gave it a try, but I couldn't stomach watching it for the reasons you mentioned.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

This bitch is filibusterering

prosecutor asks her if she met Wade at a conference and this bitch rambles on for 20 minutes talking about what color the walls in the conference room were and what items were on the menu

Fuck this bitch is lying like a fucking carpet   
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Fani: I ran for my life, I didn't wear no shoes or nothing

Also Fani: I keep massive amounts of cash on me at all times

Biggie Smiles

Yall gotta watch this!

This bitch is hysterically pathetic  :s_laugh:

Prosecutor : Did you meet wade at a conference?

fani: It was 70 degrees that day, the judge hand signaled me over using his left arm, I walked about 20 or thirty feet which amount to approximately 22 or 23 steps. The judge's breath smelled like garlic and I did 50 BIG!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Lokmar

SHe and her boyfriend come off corrupt AF! She's out of her mind if she thinks having an ebb and flow of $15,000 to $500 of untraceable cash on a DA's salary sounds legit. As a DA, bitch should be well aware that you should keep records because if the FBI raids your house and you have all that cash with no proof how you got it, they're taking it.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 15, 2024, 08:33:15 PMAre any of you watching this hearing in it's entirety ?

I listened to him a bit this afternoon. He was slippery AF. He says he has no deposits related to the cash she gave him. WTF? LOL! All anyone has to do is analyze their bank records to see if either of them had large cash withdraws or lesser expenditures out of his account the months following these supposed cash payments by her.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 15, 2024, 08:47:41 PMFani: I ran for my life, I didn't wear no shoes or nothing

Also Fani: I keep massive amounts of cash on me at all times

Yea, that reminded me of when her boyfriend was asked if he read her book and he said yes. Then the prosecutor mentioned the part of her book where she said she was totally broke. Then the boyfriend clarified "I didnt read it all". LOL! The Prosecutor asked if Fani talked to him about her finances and he swears she didnt. Wait, she tells the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD she was broke but these 2 never discuss her finances? WUT? And she's giving him thousands in cash as repayments?

If there hasnt been a forensic audit of BOTH their accounts, there should be!!!