The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Oh she Mad! lol

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 15, 2024, 06:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

If they dont toss that dumb bitch out on her ass and suspend her law license, there's zero justice in Georgia anymore.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 28, 2024, 12:00:03 PM

It is said that nationalism is the first refuge of a scoundrel. Fani Willis proves that it can also be religion.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on February 28, 2024, 01:37:21 PMIt is said that nationalism is the first refuge of a scoundrel. Fani Willis proves that it can also be religion.

Those black pastors and their congregations are so fucking stupid.  The roaches on the left view them with utter contempt because of their faith and yet they tow the line like good little sheep.  Pathetic

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 29, 2024, 08:56:11 AMThose black pastors and their congregations are so fucking stupid.  The roaches on the left view them with utter contempt because of their faith and yet they tow the line like good little sheep.  Pathetic
The church should not be heard unless they are useful to Dems.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on February 29, 2024, 10:11:39 AMThe church should not be heard unless they are useful to Dems.

This is the vermin leftist MO

anything that benefits them needs to be reinforced and expanded. Anything that doesn't needs to be dismantled

you think for one second if the supreme court were packed with rodents on the left they'd be crying and screeching for expansion and term limits?

Or if the electoral college ensured repeated victory after victory like the popular would, they'd be calling for it to be abolished?

They are absolute scum and I'm very happy I've purged every last one of them from my personal circles

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 29, 2024, 08:56:11 AMThose black pastors and their congregations are so fucking stupid.  The roaches on the left view them with utter contempt because of their faith and yet they tow the line like good little sheep.  Pathetic

After hearing that black Crook County judge kicking Trump off the Illinois ballot, its seems that the swamp is using mostly corrupt blacks in power to go after Trump. I'm guessing because they have the invulnerability cloak of "MUH RAYCISM!" to hide behind.

This country is an absolute fucking clown car now.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on February 29, 2024, 11:36:05 AMAfter hearing that black Crook County judge kicking Trump off the Illinois ballot, its seems that the swamp is using mostly corrupt blacks in power to go after Trump. I'm guessing because they have the invulnerability cloak of "MUH RAYCISM!" to hide behind.

This country is an absolute fucking clown car now.
All these attempts to make American elections like third world countries by blocking opponents of the current president are funded by rich progtards. It is so corrupt.

Biggie Smiles

ROTFLMAO!!!!

The case against Phony Willis is growing LEGS  :s_laugh:  :crampe:

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 06, 2024, 10:14:19 AMROTFLMAO!!!!

The case against Phony Willis is growing LEGS  :s_laugh:  :crampe:

She is lost what remaining credibility she had left.

Thiel

The Fulton County Board of Ethics canceled hearing two complaints against Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis on Thursday, stating it had no jurisdiction over the matter as Ms. Willis is a state officer.