Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

How Rich is Hamas?

Started by caskur, November 13, 2023, 07:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 19, 2023, 01:05:34 AM'Ken bloody oath. The day I submit to some silly fairytale "100% safe and effective" "vaccine", you have my explicit permission to take me out the back and shoot me on the pretext that I'm "past it".

Says the dweed that smokes,  drinks and pushed illegal substances in his veins, a good too many years.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on November 19, 2023, 08:45:38 AMSays the dweed that smokes,  drinks and pushed illegal substances in his veins, a good too many years.

While I dont condone that behavior, this is about FORCED and COERCED actions by governments. Its a night and day difference!

Case in point, in America, we got pissed about the government doing experiments on the Tuskegee Airmen and LSD experiments carried out by the CIA just to name 2. There are many more like incidents and the COVID vax is yet another one.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on November 19, 2023, 11:49:58 AMWhile I dont condone that behavior, this is about FORCED and COERCED actions by governments. Its a night and day difference!

Case in point, in America, we got pissed about the government doing experiments on the Tuskegee Airmen and LSD experiments carried out by the CIA just to name 2. There are many more like incidents and the COVID vax is yet another one.

I watch lady C who said doctors destroyed the first 21 years of her life... she hates them and for good cause. She said next pandemic she is going Swedish style.. let nature takes it course.

We are at their (authorities) mercy even though we pretend we are not. We are because the bastards can take our money out of the bank.

I don't know what is going to happen the next time around but the police were right into bullying Australia's eastern staters and the cops bullied Indians and Chinese were also bashed up by cops.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

How rich is Hamas? Too fucking rich.

Biggie Smiles

Hamas leaders take calls pool side in luxury villas surrounded by 24 hour security and whatever creature comforts they desire

while the average folks in Gaza starve

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on November 19, 2023, 08:45:38 AMSays the dweed that smokes,  drinks and pushed illegal substances in his veins, a good too many years.
Mmmm, and doesn't it just bug you that for all the legends and unconfirmed reports of my wild hedonism, I'm still healthier and in better shape than you.

Something just doesn't quite add up now, does it Caskur?  :crampe:

The secret of my success... if it's not right, don't do it....
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 19, 2023, 02:59:10 PMHamas leaders take calls pool side in luxury villas surrounded by 24 hour security and whatever creature comforts they desire

I think if college wankers could understand what they are really supporting then they should be ashamed of themselves.

I am only bringing it up because yt showed me something about the bombing and I starting reading the comments.

Mostly people are sickened over the children suffering.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 19, 2023, 03:33:32 PMMmmm, and doesn't it just bug you that for all the legends and unconfirmed reports of my wild hedonism, I'm still healthier and in better shape than you.

Something just doesn't quite add up now, does it Caskur?  :crampe:

The secret of my success... if it's not right, don't do it....

Shut it dipstick...

I hate hypocrites and just LOVE pointing out their blatant hypocrisy. Yours.

My health is under control.

Tyvm.

- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 19, 2023, 02:59:10 PMHamas leaders take calls pool side in luxury villas surrounded by 24 hour security and whatever creature comforts they desire

Yep.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on November 19, 2023, 04:07:27 PMShut it dipstick...

I hate hypocrites and just LOVE pointing out their blatant hypocrisy. Yours.

My health is under control.

Tyvm.

Yes yes yes, very much under control I'm sure.  :ecomcity:

I couldn't imagine living with the level of third-party control that you have to, but that's just me.

Well, me and anyone else that doesn't roll up their sleeve at the first sign of the sniffles.  :crampe: 
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Thiel

How rich is Hamas? Rich enough to buy a top UN official.

Martin Griffiths, a British diplomat who formerly served as the U.N. special envoy for Yemen and now serves both as U.N. under-secretary-general for humanitarian affairs and as emergency relief coordinator, said Hamas is NOT a terrorist organization. And he was not drunk or kidding when he said that.
gay, conservative and proud