Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Truedope Courting The Islamofascist Vote

Started by Anonymous, August 24, 2014, 01:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandia911

BTW i only accuse someone of Islamophobia after they make a hateful comment. I don't accuse people of it simply because I disagree with them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"No because this is not real none of this is real that's why nothing happened. If Shen Li went in public with her views something would happen. Of course, none of them ever do. In Europe they do they have have hate groups in government over there. In Canada, that hasn't happened. But why not? Are they cowards? Or are they ashamed of their viewpoints in public?

Shen Li has never been reluctant about voicing her opposition to religion anywhere..

sandia911

She is mentally ill it's the only explanation for her conduct.

cc

http://static.parade.condenast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tired-kitten.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://static.parade.condenast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tired-kitten.jpg">

Yep, that's sandia911 for sure. About as intimidating as a kitty-cat and and about half as intelligent as one.

sandia911

For someone with a mental disorder you shouldn't be talking about others' mental states

cc

Note to usual distorter / scammer > She said
QuoteAbout as intimidating as a kitty-cat and and about half as intelligent as one

She did NOT say anything about "mental illness"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Note to usual distorter / scammer > She said
QuoteAbout as intimidating as a kitty-cat and and about half as intelligent as one

She did NOT say anything about "mental illness"

I am sure this twit is having a good time with his little juvenile trolling.

sandia911

Is that your only defense to being accused of being a hateful, prejudiced r      a       c       i     s    t?

Anonymous

Kaylee's momma must be so proud of the "man" that he has become.

:roll:

Anyway, this attention-whoring dunce will get bored soon and run along.

cc

It's hilarious. As though anyone even responds to its stupid accusations

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It's hilarious. As though anyone even responds to its stupid accusations

Kinda like oddstain eh? Praying someone will respond to its stupidity.