Replies: 7062
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:45:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Argentinian Women - Are they Racist?!

Started by JOE, February 25, 2024, 02:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Since I've never been to Argentina can't say they are or are not.

However, this individual whom I assume might be a Black Man offers his own opinion & blows off an earful:

...maybe he got rejected & this is his way of gettin' back at 'em?

caskur

Quote from: JOE on February 25, 2024, 02:23:30 PMSince I've never been to Argentina can't say they are or are not.

However, this individual whom I assume might be a Black Man offers his own opinion & blows off an earful:

the previous owners of the place next door Flo  and Matt, she was from Argentina and he was a dark guy from New Guinea. He wasn't fully black... more like a half caste.

She was the only Argentinian I know. She was quite nice....

The guy in the video sounds like a bonehead and that is why women aren't responding to him.

100 years ago, women's options were low, these days women have choices.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 25, 2024, 02:23:30 PMSince I've never been to Argentina can't say they are or are not.

IDGAF about their racism. Hell, looking at western culture, I'd encourage them.

The stupid dickface that made this video is a clown and a laugh riot. He should get lynched.

YEAH, NAZIS!!!!! Wait, I thought they were racist? They let germans in? PWN3D!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 25, 2024, 03:48:27 PMYEAH, NAZIS!!!!! Wait, I thought they were racist? They let germans in? PWN3D!

....and they killed yer people Lokmeer!

Shame on them, eh?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 25, 2024, 04:09:55 PM....and they killed yer people Lokmeer!

Shame on them, eh?

But how was it Argentinians let germans in but Argentinians are racist AF, josephine?  :popcorn:  PWN3D!

I think this is just another angry jigaboo that made this video. Boo hoo.

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 25, 2024, 03:25:27 PMthe previous owners of the place next door Flo  and Matt, she was from Argentina and he was a dark guy from New Guinea. He wasn't fully black... more like a half caste.

She was the only Argentinian I know. She was quite nice....

The guy in the video sounds like a bonehead and that is why women aren't responding to him.

100 years ago, women's options were low, these days women have choices.
The guy sounds like Mel. He probably got his heart broken by an Argentinian female and now he harbours a serious grudge.

Herman

My kid brother's old lady is an Italian-Argentinian. They live in Portugal.

Argentina was on my short list of countries to buy farm land in after I retired from overseas oil and gas. Argentina has got some hot as fuck gals.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 25, 2024, 03:48:27 PMIDGAF about their racism. Hell, looking at western culture, I'd encourage them.

The stupid dickface that made this video is a clown and a laugh riot. He should get lynched.

YEAH, NAZIS!!!!! Wait, I thought they were racist? They let germans in? PWN3D!

ARE Argentinians Spanish?

Spaniards are Caucasian and so are Germans... so they are the same race.

You would know more than me about Argentinians... I guess they would be only part Spanish. I don't know really.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 25, 2024, 10:47:44 PMThe guy sounds like Mel. He probably got his heart broken by an Argentinian female and now he harbours a serious grudge.

Mel is more respectable. Edward brags about having sex with 1500 females....ew
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on February 25, 2024, 10:47:44 PMThe guy sounds like Mel. He probably got his heart broken by an Argentinian female and now he harbours a serious grudge.

Guy says he's 'mixed race' or multi-racial which I assume means he's Black or dark-skinned and he believes is the reason he's never felt at home in Argentina.

But he comes across as a loud obnoxious guy.

I wonder if he ever considered that he's unattractive to Argentine women? Not because of his skin color, but perhaps he's short, fat and ugly?

For some reason, he conjures up the image of a Black Homer Simpson:

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: caskur on February 26, 2024, 09:00:21 PMARE Argentinians Spanish?

You would know more than me about Argentinians... I guess they would be only part Spanish. I don't know really.
Argentina is a nation of mostly European immigrants, like Australia is. A lot of Argies have Italian ancestry, but it also had a lot of Spanish, German, Welsh and Lebanese immigrants.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: caskur on February 26, 2024, 09:02:15 PMMel is more respectable. Edward brags about having sex with 1500 females....ew
Edward is all bullshit, just like Joe. The story goes that Shen Li and Berry Sweet are the only two folks that have seen his picture because he accidentally posted it. They say he is a short, skinny, ugly little pimple faced wanker.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 26, 2024, 09:18:26 PMGuy says he's 'mixed race' or multi-racial which I assume means he's Black or dark-skinned and he believes is the reason he's never felt at home in Argentina.

But he comes across as a loud obnoxious guy.

I wonder if he ever considered that he's unattractive to Argentine women? Not because of his skin color, but perhaps he's short, fat and ugly?

For some reason, he conjures up the image of a Black Homer Simpson:

Stupid niggers like that think bitches should fall at his feet or "RAYCIS!!!!" He's the fukin nigger version of fat dirty murdock whore. Bitch thinks any dick that doesnt want inside her is defective.

James Bond

Quote from: caskur on February 26, 2024, 09:00:21 PMARE Argentinians Spanish?

Argentina and Uruguay have Caucasian majorities.

Odinson

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview