Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:01:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Argentinian Women - Are they Racist?!

Started by JOE, February 25, 2024, 02:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Shen Li

A lot of Japanese settled in Southern Brazil over 100 years ago. Many are mixed blood. Many have received long term visas for Japan. I don't know if Argentina has much of a Japanese diaspora.

caskur

I think Argentinians eat more beef than anyone else on the planet.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: caskur on February 28, 2024, 11:39:33 AMI think Argentinians eat more beef than anyone else on the planet.
I saw that on Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown episode I believe.

caskur

Quote from: Brent on February 28, 2024, 11:44:31 AMI saw that on Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown episode I believe.

I think I saw it on a Travel show.... not the show you are talking about though.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

You can google it too....it's common knowledge apparently.

"The country has one of the highest rates of beef consumption in the world, with the average Argentinian consuming around 120 pounds of beef per year. This love for beef can be traced back to the 16th century when Spanish colonists introduced cattle to the region."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on March 01, 2024, 04:39:51 PMYou can google it too....it's common knowledge apparently.

"The country has one of the highest rates of beef consumption in the world, with the average Argentinian consuming around 120 pounds of beef per year. This love for beef can be traced back to the 16th century when Spanish colonists introduced cattle to the region."
For people in the Americas, that is hardly a hard trivia question.

Brent

Quote from: Shen Li on March 01, 2024, 05:57:09 PMFor people in the Americas, that is hardly a hard trivia question.
Brazilians eat a lot of beef too. But, not as much as Argentinians.

Odinson

There are two types of women.

Those who can get a white man and those who cant.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on March 02, 2024, 02:47:47 PMThere are two types of women.

Those who can get a white man and those who cant.
I don't know. Most of white men aint too picky. Especially when we have had a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Odinson

We have all done some shameful acts due to the lack of options and blue balls.

But we keep it quiet.

:crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on March 08, 2024, 08:40:54 PMWe have all done some shameful acts due to the lack of options and blue balls.

But we keep it quiet.

:crampe:

When I lived in compounds in the Middle East, fat ugly British broads looked good.

Seamajor1

There are literally thousands of Argentinos here in Tamarindo. They all left their home country and took their cash with them.

DKG

I watched a special about Argentina's economic decline. It could easily happen in Canada too of we don't change course soon.

Brent

How Argentina avoided the Black-White problems of other countries in the Americas.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview