Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

James Biden Confirms Joe Biden Received Funds Originating from Chinese Firm

Started by DKG, March 02, 2024, 10:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Joe Biden's brother James testified that he sent Joe a $40,000 check with funds originating from Chinese conglomerate CEFC.

James Biden testified in February for the House GOP's impeachment inquiry into President Biden and admitted the $40,000 check he and his wife Sara wrote his brother in September 2017 used money that came from CEFC, according to a transcript released by the Oversight and Judiciary Committees.

The string of transactions resulting in the $40,000 check began in August 2017 when Hunter Biden's Owasco account received a $400,000 payment from Hudson West III, a joint venture CEFC launched with Hunter and James Biden at the time, bank records show. Hudson West III began in August 2017 with a $5 million cash infusion from a Chinese firm and the Bidens agreed to make $165,000 per month combined from the venture.

A memo written by IRS investigators in 2022 summarizing an interview with James Biden indicates Hunter Biden touted CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming as a "protege" of Chinese Communist Party Ruler Xi Jinping.

JOE

I think Biden needs to go and he should step down.

Not just too auld, he's also got way too much baggage.

It'd be better to get rid of Biden & replace him with someone 30 years younger.

If the Dems don't then they are dumb and doomed.

JOE

Article in the liberal New York Times today says it all:

Voters Doubt Biden's Leadership and Favor Trump, Times/Siena Poll Finds

The share of voters who strongly disapprove of President Biden's performance reached 47 percent, higher than in Times/Siena polls at any point in his presidency.
With eight months left until the election, Mr. Biden's support lags behind Donald Trump's in the national survey of registered voters.

...even most Democrats don't want Biden anymore.

Kingoffrogs

I don't think the dems have anyone better, they have tried to get better candidates but failed. Seems too late to me now.

Brent

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on March 02, 2024, 12:35:13 PMI don't think the dems have anyone better, they have tried to get better candidates but failed. Seems too late to me now.
Both parties are filled with
Quote from: Lokmar on March 02, 2024, 11:52:47 AM10% for the big guy.
Trump donated his salary as president and lost a lot of money when he became president. And then you have presidents like Clinton and Biden who became stupid rich from their time in Washington.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 02, 2024, 12:12:25 PMI think Biden needs to go and he should step down.

So you have not changed your mind since the last 3000 times you said the same thing?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on March 02, 2024, 02:54:26 PMSo you have not changed your mind since the last 3000 times you said the same thing?
Joe's a troll. Nothing wrong with that, but the repetition puts me to sleep.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

TheProwler

Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Brent

TheProwler

Quote from: DKG on March 03, 2024, 09:40:52 AMMaybe that is part of his act.

Sure.

Pretending to be a complete loser who is pretending not to be a complete loser could be a pretty good troll.

And pretending to Meltdown when someone points out what a complete loser you are while realizing that you are not a complete loser could be a little funny.

But an extended, elaborate troll like that should have some sprinkling of The Truth every once in a while.  Some little hint that in reality, you are not a complete loser.  Kinda like "letting something slip" on purpose so that people should realize that you are not really a complete loser.

See, this would then indicate that you really fooled the people well.  When they see evidence that it has all been a troll, but they refuse to accept the evidence.

When you can spark cognitive dissonance in your targets.  That is something.

That is how we would know that the whole Senile J persona has been a troll.

Until he does that, then the only conclusion is that he really is a complete loser.

And if you are waiting for that to be disproved....

Do not hold your breath.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

JOE

I dread the 2nd coming of Trump Prowler.

And it isn't his party affiliation either.
I'm sure there are some decent Republicans who could do the job.

Can't the Republicans get somebody better than him?

How about Republican gov Glenn Youngkin?

Or Republican congressman Mike Gallagher?

Yet I acknowledge that the rise of Trump again is largely the Democrats' fault.

Watching Biden is like witnessing the sinking of the Titanic. He should have not been granted a run for a 2nd term by his own party.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview