The best topic

Replies: 7970
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

That Gold I bought keeps going up in price

Started by JOE, March 04, 2024, 05:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 14, 2024, 09:26:28 AMI have one. BTW, SD Bullion has them for $1047 today. However, you can get a Platinum Britannia on sale for $1026.

Are you telling me SD Bullion wont ship to you sorry fuckers in Cucknadia?

Well Palladium is around $1200 US over at SD bullion. Outside of Kitco, that's about the cheapest price for it I could find.  Apmex wants close to $1500 US for it.

Palladium is one metal you might also keep an eye on L okmeer

If I was in the States I'd go for that kitco Palladium maple leaf special, eh? At that price it cant fall too much further down but likely up one day. It might take a while but I think that metal will shine 1 day.

I might take you up on your suggestion and buy a few more ounces of platinum while the prices are low or appear to be taking a dip during the summer months. Bit of silver & hold as well. I think the prices will rise back again sometime around September October and into the US election.

So if historical price trends are any indicator, its always a good idea to buy when they're low and slow & that appears ta be now till about 3 months more.

That's just a hunch tho.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 14, 2024, 03:45:52 PMWell Palladium is around $1200 US over at SD bullion. Outside of Kitco, that's about the cheapest price for it I could find.  Apmex wants close to $1500 US for it.

Palladium is one metal you might also keep an eye on L okmeer

If I was in the States I'd go for that kitco Palladium maple leaf special, eh? At that price it cant fall too much further down but likely up one day. It might take a while but I think that metal will shine 1 day.

I might take you up on your suggestion and buy a few more ounces of platinum while the prices are low or appear to be taking a dip during the summer months. Bit of silver & hold as well. I think the prices will rise back again sometime around September October and into the US election.

So if historical price trends are any indicator, its always a good idea to buy when they're low and slow & that appears ta be now till about 3 months more.

That's just a hunch tho.

LOL! I told YUO to buy platinum, josephine. Dipshit. Nice try tho.