The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

That Gold I bought keeps going up in price

Started by JOE, March 04, 2024, 05:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Well josephine, the general consensus is, you need a couple of tubes of SILVER coins, Constitutional silver dimes and quarters, and absolutely no more gold than what you already have for a SHTF situation.

I mean, any more than that and I'll have a hard time concealing it AND my DEagle after I come and take it all.

I travel light, josephine.

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 29, 2024, 09:11:13 AMNo you're not. You are potentially richer. You won't actually be richer until you sell it.

Doh!

I knew there was a catch, Ollie!

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on March 28, 2024, 10:15:47 PMWhy do you talk about it so much when you have so little?

Ah, it's more like a hobby fer me... T !

If it goes up it's nice.

But person shouldn't let the hype get to their heads too much.

REAL Gold stackers or stacking begins at 100 ounces, eh? That's when it starts ta git serious an you belong to an exclusive club

Otherwise the rest of us is jes hobbyist category

Anyway if you have as much money as you claim you oughta consider buying 100 oz starter pack.

The value of our money and recent currency evaluation means our money is becoming worth less every day Prowler.

Gold could go up to $2500 us an ounce by next year eh?

What that means is the gold isn't really worth more but the us & Canada dollars are worth less. Other countries are dumping these currencies lately so gold is one method to preserve yet purchasing power.

JOE

Anyway T our currencies will be worth a lot less by this time next year, eh?

There's an economic shitstorm brewing & things may change drastically for the worse in 2025 after the US Presidential Election

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 29, 2024, 11:22:41 AMAh, it's more like a hobby fer me..

Yeah, I can see that.

So why do you talk like it is an investment?

What are you actually invested in?

Frood

It's the other end around and Thiel is deeply invested in Jo Jo's bottom line...
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: Frood on March 29, 2024, 06:14:09 PMIt's the other end around and Thiel is deeply invested in Jo Jo's bottom line...

i get the appeal of "short term gains" but if he keeps "stuffing all his capital" in there at the rate hes going, poor ol' joes "stock is gonna spilt"....  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 29, 2024, 06:28:20 PMi get the appeal of "short term gains" but if he keeps "stuffing all his capital" in there at the rate hes going, poor ol' joes "stock is gonna spilt"....  :crampe:

It's ok.. Joe likes hoarding and the trickle of his golden years penision plan.

Plus he's apparently great at juggling multiple balls.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on March 29, 2024, 06:35:50 PMIt's ok.. Joe likes hoarding and the trickle of his golden years penision plan.

Plus he's apparently great at juggling multiple balls.

I'm interested in stock market investing , but not this year avatar_Frood

There are a lotta crazy gains being made these days in crypto and gold.

Something doesn't add up.

And then there are all these wars and the us election coming up.

So why bother investing in anything when they are at all time highs while the world economy is actually the shit's right n0w. Smart money would wait for these events to pass, let the dust settle and then invest when there's some possible deals to be had.

Likewise, would you have bought blue chip stocks for top dollar in 1929 right before the crash? Or in 1933 at the height of the great Depression when stocks were cheap?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Jo Jo has a massive deficit in his upstairs inventory but at least he gets his asset pounded by Thiel on the daily....
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Anyways avatar_Frood there's definitely something wrong with the economy when gold goes up $20,30 or $40 a day...and actually holds those gains.

Usu in normal times gold goes up $10 in a day but then shaves those gains in a selloff.

I'm not discounting this will happen again but for now there is this unnatural dive into gold. When gold goes up this much and this fast it's a sign of bad times or bad times coming

Frood

Heirloom seeds will outperform gold once again. You can't eat gold or get seed stock from many modern GMO varieties. Reproduction has been increasingly phased out to ensure captivity/profits on the market.

People who put all their eggs in one basket are inevitably fucked.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

i have heirloom seeds and unvaccinated sperm.... i stand to make a fortune....  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 29, 2024, 08:28:06 PMAnyways avatar_Frood there's definitely something wrong with the economy when gold goes up $20,30 or $40 a day...and actually holds those gains.

Usu in normal times gold goes up $10 in a day but then shaves those gains in a selloff.

I'm not discounting this will happen again but for now there is this unnatural dive into gold. When gold goes up this much and this fast it's a sign of bad times or bad times coming

Fuck, Senile Joe, I lost over $10K in the markets today....it might be time for me to hire you as my investment advisor.

Come to think of it, I probably lost more as I only checked my trading accounts.  I have more invested in a RPP too....

Time to panic?