Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Buy Bye Nikke.

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 06, 2024, 06:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

#WINNING!!

none of you sissy libtard leftist vermin scum can shake a stick at this guy. YOu soyboi wouldn't even be worthy to receive a gratuitous kick in the teeth by this great fighter and patriot

Biggie Smiles

You guys gotta hear the part where he says "we're gonna bomb the shit out of them"

I love the fact we have a leader who speaks like that.  :yeahhh:  :yeahhh:

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 06, 2024, 06:08:05 PM#WINNING!!

none of you sissy libtard leftist vermin scum can shake a stick at this guy. YOu soyboi wouldn't even be worthy to receive a gratuitous kick in the teeth by this great fighter and patriot

I like this one even better.

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 06, 2024, 06:13:36 PMYou guys gotta hear the part where he says "we're gonna bomb the shit out of them"

I love the fact we have a leader who speaks like that.  :yeahhh:  :yeahhh:

It needs more patriotism. :s_laugh:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

I am not trying to throw cold water here, but what is Trump's platform? Regurgitating his 2016 platform or new ideas? What I liked about DeSantis was his detailed platform.

JOE

Don't get involved or too swayed by politics.

Just buy the brands and products you like whether they are from companies where the CEO belongs to Left or Right

There are many good products from companies headed by CEOs from either persuasion.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 07, 2024, 02:16:00 PMDon't get involved or too swayed by politics.

Just buy the brands and products you like

For people who are confused by what Senile J just said, let me explain.

He read the title of this thread and misunderstood.

He thought it said "Buy Bye Nike".

He thought Joo Dog must be talking about boycotting Nike.

And it does not matter what he reads in this thread.

He is convinced that it is about boycotting Nike.

He is a piece of work.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on March 07, 2024, 06:27:34 AMI am not trying to throw cold water here, but what is Trump's platform? Regurgitating his 2016 platform or new ideas? What I liked about DeSantis was his detailed platform.

I'm a big fan of Trump regurgitation. If he did everything EXACTLY the same, including the fuk ups, America would be far better off than it is now.

Brent

Quote from: TheProwler on March 07, 2024, 05:48:57 PMFor people who are confused by what Senile J just said, let me explain.

He read the title of this thread and misunderstood.

He thought it said "Buy Bye Nike".

He thought Joo Dog must be talking about boycotting Nike.

And it does not matter what he reads in this thread.

He is convinced that it is about boycotting Nike.

He is a piece of work.
Joe doesn't care what threads are about. He makes them all about himself.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 06, 2024, 06:08:05 PM#WINNING!!

"I'm gonna bomb the shit outta them" "I dont care!"

BEST POTUS EVAH!!!!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on March 07, 2024, 06:43:39 PMI'm a big fan of Trump regurgitation. If he did everything EXACTLY the same, including the fuk ups, America would be far better off than it is now.
That is not saying much.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on March 08, 2024, 06:19:43 AMThat is not saying much.

WTH do you mean? It's saying a mountain! For starters, Trump wouldnt have flown in 320,000 mexcrements into the country secretly let alone let 20 million or more storm over the border! He also wouldnt have let the chanks float a balloon over the whole fucking country!

Seriously, you never Trump types that cant see how fucking bad biden is in comparison baffles me!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on March 08, 2024, 11:06:47 AMWTH do you mean? It's saying a mountain! For starters, Trump wouldnt have flown in 320,000 mexcrements into the country secretly let alone let 20 million or more storm over the border! He also wouldnt have let the chanks float a balloon over the whole fucking country!

Seriously, you never Trump types that cant see how fucking bad biden is in comparison baffles me!
That's not what I meant. I meant it would not take much to improve on Biden's abysmal record.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview