Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

TDS really drives leftards insane

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 10, 2024, 11:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

it matters not if you believe in God or dont. But if you are a pastor claiming to follow the words contained within the bible how do you justify condoning and even apologizing to the rainbow community for their actions which are contrary to those very words you claim to believe in?

This has nothing to do with homophobia. This is literally someone running onto a baseball field with dressed in full padding with a helmet on carrying a football expecting to play.

it's ludicrous on it's face

Dislike Dislike x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 10, 2024, 11:48:35 AMit matters not if you believe in God or dont. But if you are a pastor claiming to follow the words contained within the bible how do you justify condoning and even apologizing to the rainbow community for their actions which are contrary to those very words you claim to believe in?

This has nothing to do with homophobia. This is literally someone running onto a baseball field with dressed in full padding with a helmet on carrying a football expecting to play.

it's ludicrous on it's face

The Bible teaches us that homosexuality is worthy of the death penalty. The Bible teaches us that if you rape a maiden without witnesses, you are to marry her and may not divorce her EVER!!! If you rape a betrothed, you die.

The world accepts homosexuality as a legitimate and wholesome way of life. The world generally teaches rape is wrong. Western culture typically doesnt execute anyone for anything. Execution is extremely rare.

IF DJT raped E Jean Carroll, it is abhorrent. I have judged this charge to be without any merit whatsoever. Worst of all, the NY Courts passed an ex post facto law allowing a case which had never been reported in over 30 years, which long expired the statute of limitations, to go to civil trial. This was an egregious abuse of the law crafted to persecute a man NY hates. There was absolutely ZERO evidence that this event occurred. The charge is outrageous and unbelievable on its face. Having said that, IF it happened, it would be disqualify Trump from ANY office because it is an act of evil and violence. Again tho, ZERO EVIDENCE! I hope I am judged by these same standards as I have used!

Bryant would like to compare homosexuals with Trump allegedly raping E Jean Carroll. The difference? Homosexuality is condemned by the Bible and homosexuals and their apologists reject that Biblical truth....FLAGRANTLY! They even declare it is ordained!!!! Even the pope declares that God Himself made gays the way they are!!!! Its absolute heresy!! Its so evil in fact, it falls under the scripture that declares a dire warning, condemnation, and a curse for those who declare evil as good and good is evil!!!

Donald Trumps alleged rape of E Jean Carroll? Nobody with a lick of sanity or fairness believes that event is even possible in a public setting, not to mention people like me arent saying "YES, DJT IS A GOOD BOY FOR RAPING EJC!!!".

Seamajor1

Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

''formerly''

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 03, 2024, 11:00:49 AMWe're more about the truth. Is this a laugh or what?
Well I'm laughing. I just heard some lefttard NY judge is refusing to take the 175 million bond a supposedly broke DJT stumped up from the loose change in his sock drawer. I am laughing at the sudden blind spot other lefttards have developed to this revolting (for them) development in their kiddie-diddling criminal heroes efforts to steal all of DJT's assets.

What a bunch of losers you lefties are!  :s_laugh:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 03, 2024, 11:00:49 AM

We're more about the truth. Is this a laugh or what?
Quote from: ''formerly'' on April 09, 2024, 09:10:58 AMWell I'm laughing. I just heard some lefttard NY judge is refusing to take the 175 million bond a supposedly broke DJT stumped up from the loose change in his sock drawer. I am laughing at the sudden blind spot other lefttards have developed to this revolting (for them) development in their kiddie-diddling criminal heroes efforts to steal all of DJT's assets.

What a bunch of losers you lefties are!  :s_laugh:
Seamoron is still crying over Biggie's kitchen. He hasn't got enough tears left over for the bond Trump paid from change in his piggy bank.
Sad Sad x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

formosan

Quote from: DKG on May 18, 2024, 08:42:50 AMSeamoron is still crying over Biggie's kitchen.
That type of juvenile jealousy should be reserved for immature middle school girls.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on May 18, 2024, 10:54:16 AMThat type of juvenile jealousy should be reserved for immature middle school girls.

Libtards are very jealous people. It's in their DNA to hate those who have when they themselves fall into the category of have not due to stupidity, laziness or a combination of both.

Brent

Quote from: formosan on May 18, 2024, 10:54:16 AMThat type of juvenile jealousy should be reserved for immature middle school girls.
Junior high girls would find Seadummy too childish.

DKG

precisely

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview