The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dean Phillips defends Gold Star dad Steve Nikoui after heckling Biden at SOTU address

Started by Conservative Perspective, March 10, 2024, 02:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Dean Phillips defends Gold Star dad Steve Nikoui after heckling Biden at SOTU address

Democratic Rep. Dean Phillips came to the defense of Gold Star dad Steve Nikoui Friday after Nikoui was arrested during the President Biden's State of the Union.

Source: Dean Phillips defends Gold Star dad Steve Nikoui after heckling Biden at SOTU address

Lokmar

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 10, 2024, 03:07:36 PMFuk that guy. He's a democRAT.

Dean Phillips' Dad died while serving in Vietnam, eh Lokmeer?

He never even met his Dad, eh?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 10, 2024, 06:16:15 PMDean Phillips' Dad died while serving in Vietnam, eh Lokmeer?

He never even met his Dad, eh?

Fuk that guy, he's a democRAT!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 10, 2024, 08:01:33 PMFuk that guy, he's a democRAT!

But his Dad was a hero...Lokmeer!

And died for your country so you could have a better life today eh.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 10, 2024, 09:45:12 PMBut his Dad was a hero...Lokmeer!

And died for your country so you could have a better life today eh.

My uncle and several others I know went to Nam. They all HATED fucking democRATs. Fuk you, josephine.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 10, 2024, 10:16:15 PMFuk you, josephine.

wtf Lokmeer?! I'm jes' a friendly Canadian! Don't beat up on yer allies and one of the few friends you 'mericans have got left...Lokmeer! Be nice ta yer friends, Bud!

Quote from: Lokmar on March 10, 2024, 10:16:15 PMMy uncle and several others I know went to Nam. They all HATED fucking democRATs.

Anways, I heard from Vietnamese who left after the Communists took over that the Vietnamese should have supported the Americans.

Many said they got nothing afther the Communists came in.

They said the trouble was the French who treated the Vietnamese people like dirt. So they conflated the Americans with the French, who were really the real colonial racist dogs and were to blame for all the bad feelings towards the US who came later. Comparatively speaking, the Americans were actually somewhat kind and fair to the Vietnamese people.

Apparently it was the Americans who gave Vietnam all this aid.
But the Communists executed a lot of people when they got into power.
Plus they pushed all those boat people into the sea.
So they were just like the Nazis only they wore the hammer, sickle and the red star like North Korea.

And when the US left, all this aid dried up.

Likewise, This is similar to Afghanistan where the locals threw out or colluded with the Taliban and the Americans/West left. And I suppose they also conflated the Americans with the Russians - who were absolute brutes who destroyed Afghanistan & that gave rise to the Taliban.

Apparently now, life is hell under the Taliban.
Whippings, beatings, beheadings, stoning of gay people.

No mercy for them!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 11, 2024, 12:36:21 AMwtf Lokmeer?! I'm jes' a friendly Canadian! Don't beat up on yer allies and one of the few friends you 'mericans have got left...Lokmeer! Be nice ta yer friends, Bud!

Anways, I heard from Vietnamese who left after the Communists took over that the Vietnamese should have supported the Americans.

Many said they got nothing afther the Communists came in.

They said the trouble was the French who treated the Vietnamese people like dirt. So they conflated the Americans with the French, who were really the real colonial racist dogs and were to blame for all the bad feelings towards the US who came later. Comparatively speaking, the Americans were actually somewhat kind and fair to the Vietnamese people.

Apparently it was the Americans who gave Vietnam all this aid.
But the Communists executed a lot of people when they got into power.
Plus they pushed all those boat people into the sea.
So they were just like the Nazis only they wore the hammer, sickle and the red star like North Korea.

And when the US left, all this aid dried up.

Likewise, This is similar to Afghanistan where the locals threw out or colluded with the Taliban and the Americans/West left. And I suppose they also conflated the Americans with the Russians - who were absolute brutes who destroyed Afghanistan & that gave rise to the Taliban.

Apparently now, life is hell under the Taliban.
Whippings, beatings, beheadings, stoning of gay people.

No mercy for them!

Some people need to live under the jack boot. They both got what they asked for. Fuk em!