The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

liberal vermin hypocrisy exposed in a clear and concise manner

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 11:17:53 AMThey're soon to be replace by AI robots. Duh? Similar to those that work at McDonalds.

So basically you consider them worthless.  Do you feel the same levels of contempt for fast food workers?

Brent

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 19, 2024, 11:37:21 AMNor am I. But, all that matters on an anonymous message board is knowing how to use the quote function. That flies right over your bald head every time you post and this post of yours is proof of that.

Wait.. Not am I?? A robot? I'm not bald, but nice try.

Brent

Seamajor1

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 02:00:22 PMNone of your business shorty.

I bet you've never left the little town you grew up in. I've been thru the canal a few times. In a sailboat, and a cruise ship. I doubt you'd last a week in Panama.

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 02:31:45 PMI bet you've never left the little town you grew up in. I've been thru the canal a few times. In a sailboat, and a cruise ship. I doubt you'd last a week in Panama.
I will bet old Brent thinks you are a pathetic jealous old retard.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on March 19, 2024, 03:37:14 PMI will bet old Brent thinks you are a pathetic jealous old retard.

Come on Herman, get real. You old heavy set hulk. You're still sitting on your ass. 20 below today? But really, jealous of who?

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on March 19, 2024, 03:33:21 PMIt's a response to nothing.

Nothing?
Navarro reported to prison today
Trump can't find insurance for his half a billion bond.
Rudy is flat fucking broke, but ordered to pay.

Putin's got Trump by the balls.
Trump just insulted Israelis and Jews big time.
Stormy and Cohen will be able to testify on Trumps hush money trial

I just call it a typical bad day for Trump. He would do well to keep his fat mouth shut.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 05:24:53 PMPutin's got Trump by the balls.

Really? All this time I thought Biden was president. Guess I should watch the news sometime.

Shen Li

My new country has low taxes. Infrastructure, health care, and education are so much better than in third world North America. Canada and the US are sooooo overrated.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Shen Li on March 19, 2024, 08:48:21 PMMy new country has low taxes. Infrastructure, health care, and education are so much better than in third world North America.

I hear they have great animal hospitals too!

Seamajor1

Quote from: Thiel on March 19, 2024, 09:44:43 PMYes. You did bring it up.

Yeah, it sure was a bad day for Trump. Thiel, do you enjoy Trumps orange makeup? I was thinking you'd have an opinion

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview