The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

liberal vermin hypocrisy exposed in a clear and concise manner

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Libtards are hypocrite AF. They virtue signal 24/7. Even if they didnt though, I'm 100% against everything they stand for. housing and health care are NOT a human or civil right and they never should be. If they are, that means my son in law should work as a doc for handouts. FUK THAT! He should be paid EVEN MORE!

In Illinois, they tax the fuck outta EVERYTHING, raise fees on EVERYTHING, drive businesses to Pleasant Prairie, WI, and pass unconstitutional gun laws making me a felon.

Herman

This is a good video. The Democratic party is a corporatist, war mongering hypocritical party that is horrible for working folks.

Herman

As illegal immigrants begin to flood liberal hotspots like New York City, the idea of protecting themselves overshadows the narrative that they must help everyone in need.

Before Governor Abbott of Texas began bussing migrants to California, California was looking down on Abbott as racist for not wanting an open border. But now, they're begging him to stop sending illegals their way.

Seamajor1

I'd trade hardworking Latino immigrants for drug addicted street bums any day.

Thiel

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 17, 2024, 12:14:02 PMI'd trade hardworking Latino immigrants for drug addicted street bums any day.
I agree, but with the caveat that they are legal immigrants.
gay, conservative and proud

Seamajor1

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 12, 2024, 11:21:15 PMIn Illinois, they tax the fuck outta EVERYTHING, raise fees on EVERYTHING, drive businesses to Pleasant Prairie, WI, and pass unconstitutional gun laws making me a felon.

You oughta pay even more tax Lokmeer!

You got it all! Guns, bullets , all that silver stashed away,  a 100 acre farm.

Yer rich, bud!

Soak the rich I say.... L !

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on March 17, 2024, 01:02:14 PMYou oughta pay even more tax Lokmeer!

Yer rich, bud!

I'm sort of rich Sweetie. If I pay more tax, I have less money for toys for our bedroom.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 17, 2024, 01:02:14 PMYou oughta pay even more tax Lokmeer!

Yer rich, bud!

And the rich should round up people like you, josephine, and slit your throats in the streets! Then they'll just take all your shit and be richer!!!!  :s_hi:

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 17, 2024, 01:09:05 PMAnd the rich should round up people like you, josephine, and slit your throats in the streets! Then they'll just take all your shit and be richer!!!!  :s_hi:

Sorry Lokmeer but my gold ain't fer sale eh?

Lokmar

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on March 17, 2024, 01:09:05 PMAnd the rich should round up people like you, josephine, and slit your throats in the streets! Then they'll just take all your shit and be richer!!!!  :s_hi:
He has nothing. He came into our relationship with only the clothes on his back and a tube of lubricant.

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on March 17, 2024, 01:24:08 PMHe has nothing. He came into our relationship with only the clothes on his back and a tube of lubricant.

We all know josephine is a broke ass bum. If he wasnt, he wouldnt want everyone taxed to support his broke ass. Too bad nanny gubmints didnt tax his moms $10 estate 120%!!!  :crampe:

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on March 17, 2024, 01:25:58 PMWe all know josephine is a broke ass bum. If he wasnt, he wouldnt want everyone taxed to support his broke ass. Too bad nanny gubmints didnt tax his moms $10 estate 120%!!!  :crampe:
Jo Jo is my dependent now. Did I mention he is great in bed.
You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview