The best topic

Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

liberal vermin hypocrisy exposed in a clear and concise manner

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 19, 2024, 07:11:36 PMReally? All this time I thought Biden was president. Guess I should watch the news sometime.

I was wondering, why doesn't Trump ask Putin and Russia for his badly needed  bond money?  They certainly don't seem to be so chummy these days. I'll say this now. Remember it. If Fatso loses, he's a dead man via Putin. If anyone can get it done, it will be he.

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 20, 2024, 10:13:24 AMYeah, it sure was a bad day for Trump. Thiel, do you enjoy Trumps orange makeup? I was thinking you'd have an opinion
This is not a response to his post. If you don't know how to read and respond to a post, don't use the quote function.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 20, 2024, 10:19:37 AMI was wondering, why doesn't Trump ask Putin and Russia for his badly needed  bond money?  They certainly don't seem to be so chummy these days. I'll say this now. Remember it. If Fatso loses, he's a dead man via Putin. If anyone can get it done, it will be he.
Again, you used the quote function. If your comprehension skills are so lacking you cannot offer a reply to a post, don't use the quote function.

DKG

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 05:11:53 PMCome on Herman, get real. You old heavy set hulk. You're still sitting on your ass. 20 below today? But really, jealous of who?
For starters, Brent knows how to use the quote function and you don't.

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 01:41:50 PMWait.. Not am I?? A robot? I'm not bald, but nice try.
I have more lint in my pocket than you have hair on your bald head. Not that it matters on an anonymous message board.

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 20, 2024, 10:19:37 AMI was wondering, why doesn't Trump ask Putin and Russia for his badly needed  bond money?  They certainly don't seem to be so chummy these days. I'll say this now. Remember it. If Fatso loses, he's a dead man via Putin. If anyone can get it done, it will be he.

Because Putin wants diaper joe to be president. Putin and Chank China will be better able to kick off WW3 with that brain dead good for nothing illegitimate biden and his crack head kid running things.

If Trump doesnt get elected, maybe America is destroyed this time, just like you people want.

As for me, I've stacked guns, ammo, silver, and food. I'll enjoy watching the useful idiots getting what they deserve.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Lokmar on March 20, 2024, 11:08:31 AMBecause Putin wants diaper joe to be president. Putin and Chank China will be better able to kick off WW3 with that brain dead good for nothing illegitimate biden and his crack head kid running things.

If Trump doesnt get elected, maybe America is destroyed this time, just like you people want.

As for me, I've stacked guns, ammo, silver, and food. I'll enjoy watching the useful idiots getting what they deserve.
Quote from: Lokmar on March 20, 2024, 11:08:31 AMBecause Putin wants diaper joe to be president. Putin and Chank China will be better able to kick off WW3 with that brain dead good for nothing illegitimate biden and his crack head kid running things.

Yep like you pumped up fools from 3600 miles away

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 20, 2024, 11:51:05 AMYep like you pumped up fools from 3600 miles away

Too bad you arent capable of listening to what Putin himself says. Ignorance isnt a virtue.

Thiel

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 20, 2024, 10:13:24 AMYeah, it sure was a bad day for Trump. Thiel, do you enjoy Trumps orange makeup? I was thinking you'd have an opinion
When did this thread suddenly become about your interest in makeup.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on March 20, 2024, 10:46:02 AMI have more lint in my pocket than you have hair on your bald head. Not that it matters on an anonymous message board.
Seamajor has a lot in common with Jo Jo. He is bald too. I think it's adorable.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on March 20, 2024, 12:49:38 PMWhen did this thread suddenly become about your interest in makeup.

You notice this dipshit is all about Trump's spray tan but biden's cadaver makeup is A-OK!

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on March 20, 2024, 01:11:57 PMYou notice this dipshit is all about Trump's spray tan but biden's cadaver makeup is A-OK!
If Seamajor likes wearing makeup, who am I to judge. But, this thread is not about him wearing makeup.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on March 20, 2024, 01:15:48 PMIf Seamajor likes wearing makeup, who am I to judge. But, this thread is not about him wearing makeup.

Moving the goal post and deflection are the only tools a libtard has.

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 05:24:53 PMNothing?
Navarro reported to prison today
Trump can't find insurance for his half a billion bond.
Rudy is flat fucking broke, but ordered to pay.

Putin's got Trump by the balls.
Trump just insulted Israelis and Jews big time.
Stormy and Cohen will be able to testify on Trumps hush money trial

I just call it a typical bad day for Trump. He would do well to keep his fat mouth shut.
This thread is not about that.

Since you almost never understand what folks are posting don't respond because what you post is off topic and it derails threads.

Understand? What am I saying, of course you don't.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview