The best topic

Replies: 7373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

liberal vermin hypocrisy exposed in a clear and concise manner

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on March 21, 2024, 01:04:04 AMThis thread is not about that.

Since you almost never understand what folks are posting don't respond because what you post is off topic and it derails threads.

Understand? What am I saying, of course you don't.

You mean they don't respond to truths.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 21, 2024, 09:56:46 AMYou mean they don't respond to truths.
The existence of oxygen is a truth as well

but it would be quite tedious to anyone of reasonable intelligence if some blathering moron kept injecting commentary on such a truth into every fucking discussion no matter the subject

do you understand the analogy here?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 21, 2024, 10:00:25 AMThe existence of oxygen is a truth as well

but it would be quite tedious to anyone of reasonable intelligence if some blathering moron kept injecting commentary on such a truth into every fucking discussion no matter the subject

I only post truths. Trump is failing, Biden.. Have a look at the Dow, this morning.

DKG

Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 21, 2024, 10:00:25 AMThe existence of oxygen is a truth as well

Of course he doesn't. Just like the Hur report said Biden broke the law with his handling of classified documents, but they give him a pass because he is senile. Seamorong should be given a pass to spam the same thing no matter the topic because of his limited cognitive ability.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on March 21, 2024, 10:37:56 AMIt looks like Trump is poised to be up to 10 Billion Dollars richer
https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/digital-world-shares-surge-us-regulators-clear-way-merger-with-trumps-media-firm-2024-02-15/
Is this what "Trump is failing" looks like?

Meanwhile, bidens disapproval rating is 60%.
 https://www.cnn.com/polling/approval-rating-polls
Is this what success looks like?  :popcorn:
We have a US election thread for polls and raising money.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on March 21, 2024, 10:44:44 AMThe poll is from his mothership and refutes his assertions of success and failure.

By all means tho, I'm good with you deleting my post as long as you delete his.
As you know Seamoron posts the same things over and over again, no matter the thread topic. It's tedious as Biggie wrote. Don't encourage him.

We have a US election thread and Misc Politics thread if he wants to talk about raising money for campaigns or the Biden administration's latest attemtps to keep Kennedy and Trump off the ballot.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on March 21, 2024, 10:49:39 AMAs you know Seamoron posts the same things over and over again, no matter the thread topic. It's tedious as Biggie wrote. Don't encourage him.

We have a US election thread and Misc Politics thread if he wants to talk about raising money for campaigns or the Biden administration's latest attemtps to keep Kennedy and Trump off the ballot.

I have removed my posts.

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 21, 2024, 09:56:46 AMYou mean they don't respond to truths.
You know what is true. Justine is raising the carbon tax twenty three percent on April 1. If I post that in every thread and nobody wants to respond it aint because they don't want to respond to truths" as you put it.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on March 22, 2024, 01:04:47 AMYou know what is true. Justine is raising the carbon tax twenty three percent on April 1. If I post that in every thread and nobody wants to respond it aint because they don't want to respond to truths" as you put it.

Canadians need to lynch their politicians.

Herman

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on March 22, 2024, 01:04:47 AMYou know what is true. Justine is raising the carbon tax twenty three percent on April 1. If I post that in every thread and nobody wants to respond it aint because they don't want to respond to truths" as you put it.

Canada isn't my issue. The United States is. See?

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 22, 2024, 09:42:21 AMCanada isn't my issue. The United States is. See?
The point went right over your bald head. Herman's point wasn't about Canada you idiot.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview