Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Looks at this pig trying to talk shit

Started by Erica Mena, March 13, 2024, 10:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Now why she dragging cunt and I in this? I don't even post much.

FACT : cunt don't have pics of me sticking rotten veggies up a rancid twat with my face attached. I've never been that desperate for a man's attention. That big backed heffer needs to leave my name out her drunk bullshit, fr.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Dove

Dude I have NEVER tried to get anyone banned from anywhere.

That was always Murd. Going off about who is "bad for the community".

She's such a fucking whack job. And a liar.

So she got dumped, huh? Bahahahaha. And she was spewing her unsolicited relationship advice at me.

How on earth could I ever manage with a man I've been close with for 30 years without her stunning input.

Didn't she all but have that guy at the alter in some big Catholic wedding?  :crampe:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Biggie, have you even interacted with any of these fools lately?  They are stuck on stupid over there, nonstop blathering about you.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on March 13, 2024, 10:56:01 AMDude I have NEVER tried to get anyone banned from anywhere.

That was always Murd. Going off about who is "bad for the community".

She's such a fucking whack job. And a liar.

So she got dumped, huh? Bahahahaha. And she was spewing her unsolicited relationship advice at me.

How on earth could I ever manage with a man I've been close with for 30 years without her stunning input.

Didn't she all but have that guy at the alter in some big Catholic wedding?  :crampe:

She was begging for BF to ban me. Even Reaper told her to stfu trying that shit.

I barely post on these forums and I still got condos in that fat whores head .
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 13, 2024, 10:57:50 AMShe was begging for BF to ban me. Even Reaper told her to stfu trying that shit.

I barely post on these forums and I still got condos in that fat whores head .

She ALWAYS wants people she hates banned.

Then she turns around and accuses other people of exactly what she does lol

So did she get dumped?! I can't read over there at all and I want to!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on March 13, 2024, 10:59:17 AMShe ALWAYS wants people she hates banned.

Then she turns around and accuses other people of exactly what she does lol

So did she get dumped?! I can't read over there at all and I want to!

No idea but shit, do you blame him if he did? She's so selfish and self absorbed when she really shouldn't be lol.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 13, 2024, 11:02:36 AMNo idea but shit, do you blame him if he did? She's so selfish and self absorbed when she really shouldn't be lol.

I'll never forget this poor white guy she was dating. He had the audacity to have a young daughter.

The way she talked about this little girl was horrible.

She was like "I already did that little kid thing! I don't want to do it again!"

So dude leave single dads alone, then! What the fuck?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on March 13, 2024, 11:04:35 AMI'll never forget this poor white guy she was dating. He had the audacity to have a young daughter.

The way she talked about this little girl was horrible.

She was like "I already did that little kid thing! I don't want to do it again!"

So dude leave single dads alone, then! What the fuck?

That's sick. But that's what I'm talking about.

Did you see the way she talks about the mother of Alphonso's kids? Man, if Homegirl is Latina, she needs to be beating the breaks off that fat nasty. I would not be trusting my kids around someone that speaks so poorly of me.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Dove

I case Murd or fat Lil or anyone reads this.....

Guess what? I've been with my guy now for a year and im STILL completely obsessed with him.

This was supposed to be over and end horribly by now, wasn't it? Aaaahhhh but I'm even MORE obsessed with him today than I was when it started.

And I'm going to marry this free lance writer with a slight drinking problem. Nope he hasn't asked me yet. But if he doesn't marry me I WILL die. And he doesnt want me to die.

And guess what Murdy I don't care if it's Catholic. I don't even wedding. I'd marry him TODAY with no rings in my sweat pants and I'd spend the entire year stopping random people we walk passed, just to point him out and say "see that guy? That's my husband"

Are you suicidal, Murd? Honest question.

I just kinda feel like...if I were you I would be.

It's okay. There are always pakistani cab drivers.

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 13, 2024, 11:09:55 AMThat's sick. But that's what I'm talking about.

Did you see the way she talks about the mother of Alphonso's kids? Man, if Homegirl is Latina, she needs to be beating the breaks off that fat nasty. I would not be trusting my kids around someone that speaks so poorly of me.

Yep!

And fucking why? I haven't dated many single dads. Honestly just Biggie.

And he hated his ex just fine on his own. I got along with her when I met her just fine. She liked me, and she felt good about her boys in my care.

Don't you WANT that if you are dating a single parent?

It's about the kids. I would absolutely want the mother of my boyfriends kids to like me, trust me and feel good about having me in her CHILDS life.

Maybe because I am a mother myself so I know how important that is.

Women like Murd have no empathy for other women at all. God forbid your boyfriend had a life before you, right?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Dove

And if she was a really bitter and pissed off baby momma....I'd want to know what he did to her.

Seriously. That would be my thing.

"What did you do to that woman that gave her so much animosity and heart ache?"

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on March 13, 2024, 11:50:47 AMAnd if she was a really bitter and pissed off baby momma....I'd want to know what he did to her.

Seriously. That would be my thing.

"What did you do to that woman that gave her so much animosity and heart ache?"

I would never date anyone with kids. Not worth the drama.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Now it's being twisted into that we are all trauma bonding. I don't get why anyone would care but she must not be happy with her new job.

Nope, nah hoe. You barked and now you gonna get bitten hard.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 13, 2024, 12:00:22 PMI would never date anyone with kids. Not worth the drama.

My thing is pretty selfish. I like having a man's undivided and adoring attention. I wanna come first.

That's not gonna happen...and shouldn't happen...if he has small children.

So I wouldn't mind older or grown kids. Small ones? Eeehhhh....I'd pass.

My man never had kids and never wanted to so, I'm in NO danger of him being like "Hey uh...how about we try to give one of those last eggs of yours a go"  :crampe:

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 13, 2024, 12:07:50 PMNow it's being twisted into that we are all trauma bonding. I don't get why anyone would care but she must not be happy with her new job.

Nope, nah hoe. You barked and now you gonna get bitten hard.

Trauma bonding?  :crampe:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview