News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Cucknadia is such a pussified bitch assed country!!!

Started by Lokmar, March 18, 2024, 02:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Now that you stupid fux gave up your AR-15's:

Pathetic motherfuckers!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on March 18, 2024, 02:51:25 PMNow that you stupid fux gave up your AR-15's:

Pathetic motherfuckers!
What is the point of paying for a police force if they are going to advise us to surrender criminals.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on March 18, 2024, 02:55:17 PMWhat is the point of paying for a police force if they are going to advise us to surrender criminals.

Some average joes should steal his fucking cop car!!!! Bitch best leave his keys in it or else!

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on March 18, 2024, 02:57:07 PMSome average joes should steal his fucking cop car!!!! Bitch best leave his keys in it or else!
They are walking back that comment. They had to, the backlash went viral.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 18, 2024, 02:51:25 PMNow that you stupid fux gave up your AR-15's:

Pathetic motherfuckers!

Libtards destroying everything

absolute fucking failures

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on March 18, 2024, 03:02:30 PMThey are walking back that comment. They had to, the backlash went viral.

Dude, the terrible part is that the police were conditioned to deliver this message ITFP! The cat is already out of the bag. The horse is already let out of the barn!

These fucking western governments all need overthrown!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 18, 2024, 03:58:40 PMDude, the terrible part is that the police were conditioned to deliver this message ITFP! The cat is already out of the bag. The horse is already let out of the barn!

These fucking western governments all need overthrown!

exactly...

what kind of functioning society tells honest working citizens to leave their keys in their cars and money on the dashboard so that they don't get robbed?

that is literally inviting criminals to feast

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 18, 2024, 04:06:27 PMexactly...

what kind of functioning society tells honest working citizens to leave their keys in their cars and money on the dashboard so that they don't get robbed?

that is literally inviting criminals to feast

The absurdity of this shit from government is beyond what I could have ever imagined.

I've been reading where Camaro's are at the top of the most stolen list in several areas now. I keep mine parked in front of the other cars and I keep a loaded pistol and a revolver in the bedroom although we live in a pretty much crime free area. The revolver has tritium sights on it so I can see it in pitch black.

JOE

Pathetic motherfuckers!

Quite obviously, yer jes' jealous cuz you don't live here...Lokmeer!
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 18, 2024, 05:38:02 PMQuite obviously, yer jes' jealous cuz you don't live here...Lokmeer!

LOL! Yea, cause I wanna be disarmed and have the cucknadian police tell me to mount a key post on the front of the house so niggers can run off with my cars as they please.

LMFAO@U!

Instead, I'll keep my guns and blast em dead!!