News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 30, 2024, 05:38:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

You will not believe your eyes on this one!

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 20, 2024, 01:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 22, 2024, 02:25:10 PMIn Florida we get to shoot them

I told my man we need to get out of the house more this summer and he said "why so hill folk can come in while we are gone and squat?"

I was like....dude...this is the most boring suburban area of our state lol

I said we can rip my pants and he can slap me a few times and then shoot the squatter and say he tried to rape me.

Or.....move to FL.  :drunk2:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on March 22, 2024, 07:17:05 PMI told my man we need to get out of the house more this summer and he said "why so hill folk can come in while we are gone and squat?"

I was like....dude...this is the most boring suburban area of our state lol

I said we can rip my pants and he can slap me a few times and then shoot the squatter and say he tried to rape me.

Or.....move to FL.  :drunk2:

You guys could move to Tennessee. Its Red and not too far away from Michigan.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 21, 2024, 08:56:56 AM

Why do all these "poor downtrodden migrants" always have sparkling white perfect teeth?

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 20, 2024, 05:51:15 PMBro... let me come to my home and find some dude claiming he has the right to live there.

I don't give a shit what the law is. Nobody stays in my house unless I invite them.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on March 22, 2024, 11:47:48 PMYou guys could move to Tennessee. Its Red and not too far away from Michigan.

It's pretty methed up TN.

I actually loved living in FL. I wouldn't mind being back down there....just not in Broward County.

He hates being constantly worried about the house maintenance. I said "hey we could move to a townhouse in FL" and his face lit right up lol.

It would take some time. He would have his brother buy him out since they both own this house. His brother would sell his place and buy this one.

He also talked about staying in MI and getting a place in one of the many small towns in this state. He knows I love them. 

Maybe go way up north.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 23, 2024, 12:33:13 AMWhy do all these "poor downtrodden migrants" always have sparkling white perfect teeth?

And thousand dollar iPhones

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 23, 2024, 10:30:54 AMAnd thousand dollar iPhones
That does seem rather odd for people who supoosedly have nothing.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud