News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 30, 2024, 05:38:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

You will not believe your eyes on this one!

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 20, 2024, 01:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Frood

It's in line with Agenda 2030.

Never really owning anything.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on March 20, 2024, 04:36:23 PMIt's in line with Agenda 2030.

Never really owning anything.

Bro... let me come to my home and find some dude claiming he has the right to live there.

Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 20, 2024, 05:51:15 PMBro... let me come to my home and find some dude claiming he has the right to live there.

I know. I hate thieves and freeloaders too.

And the consequences be damned.
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

Just shoot the squatter dead. If he's in your house you can make up any story you want.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

In New York after a squatter took your house over? They'd throw the book at you like you were a burglar with a deadly weapon and intent to kill.

They're letting squatters do this to erode the idea of property rights.

Soon you'll have none and you'll be happy.  :crampe:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Democrat scum are so vile the local vermin will not even allow for a stay on taxes and any mortgage owed while this travesty of justice crawls at a snails pace through the corrupt democrat courts up there

disgusting

Frood

Property rights are the same as personal rights.

Libertarians get this. Most libs and cons refuse to get it.

Your person or body is also the personal property of YOU.

There is no difference.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Biggie Smiles

In the democrat shithole of New York it will take a homeowner YEARS to get rid of a determined squatter who broke in and entered their house illegally and refuses to leave

but a bank can get a legit homeowner who has fallen on hard times and cannot pay their mortgage out of the house in less than a year.

Let that sink in about democrat scum and the way they think

In fact, in an instance where the squatter is causing the homeowner to fall behind on mortgage payments by nature of them being there instead of a the homeowner or a rent paying tenant -- THAT very same squatter will be removed along with the homeowner if it is the bank foreclosing than if it were the homeowner merely trying to get their property back

if that doesn't convince that democrats are rotten scum nothing will

and yes, as a former resident of new york I witnessed that exact scenario play out on a neighbor with my own two eyes

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 22, 2024, 02:14:20 PMIn the democrat shithole of New York it will take a homeowner YEARS to get rid of a determined squatter who broke in and entered their house illegally and refuses to leave

but a bank can get a legit homeowner who has fallen on hard times and cannot pay their mortgage out of the house in less than a year.

Let that sink in about democrat scum and the way they think

In fact, in an instance where the squatter is causing the homeowner to fall behind on mortgage payments by nature of them being there instead of a the homeowner or a rent paying tenant -- THAT very same squatter will be removed along with the homeowner if it is the bank foreclosing than if it were the homeowner merely trying to get their property back

if that doesn't convince that democrats are rotten scum nothing will

and yes, as a former resident of new york I witnessed that exact scenario play out on a neighbor with my own two eyes
And the squatter is destroying the home and the owner goes broke paying a mortgage on a destroyed worthless property. It would be cheaper to hire some goons to go into the home and kick the squatters out.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on March 22, 2024, 02:23:41 PMAnd the squatter is destroying the home and the owner goes broke paying a mortgage on a destroyed worthless property. It would be cheaper to hire some goons to go into the home and kick the squatters out.
In Florida we get to shoot them
Winner Winner x 3 View List