The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

Homelessness in China

Started by caskur, March 21, 2024, 01:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Homelessness in China is quite eye opening.

Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

I bet they don't have much of a problem with stray cats over there.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 21, 2024, 06:46:45 PMI bet they don't have much of a problem with stray cats over there.

Any animal life including insects quite frankly.

They strip the whole planet of food. If it's free, it's fair game.

As he says, "do better China."
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 21, 2024, 06:46:45 PMI bet they don't have much of a problem with stray cats over there.
Actually, in rural areas they do. Most developing places in the world, you will see stray pets.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on March 23, 2024, 01:57:39 AMActually, in rural areas they do. Most developing places in the world, you will see stray pets.

Which are needed for rodent control.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on March 24, 2024, 11:25:50 PMWhich are needed for rodent control.
Too many stray cats and dogs are a problem too. Indian reserves in Canada have a big stray pet problem.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on March 26, 2024, 02:06:43 AMToo many stray cats and dogs are a problem too. Indian reserves in Canada have a big stray pet problem.

People can't afford to desex their animals.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on March 27, 2024, 11:49:00 AMPeople can't afford to desex their animals.
It would cut into the Chugs whisky budget. :s_laugh: