The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

Should Seaboobies be banned?

Started by Frood, March 23, 2024, 10:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 27, 2024, 05:30:16 PMwhy does every "satellite" that crashes have a balloon connected? why is nasa the worlds largest consumer of helium? why is over 98% of all communications routed through underwater cables (and not "satellites")? round or flat is no real issue to me.... but things are most definitely not what you've been told.... turn off the television and read something....

Under water cable came before satellites, that's why.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: caskur on March 28, 2024, 01:23:02 AMUnder water cable came before satellites, that's why.

theres THREE questions in that post.... you answered one.... and poorly.... so why do they call these services "satellite" tv, phone, etc....  all satellite receivers point to towers, all satellite phones require a tower.... none of these require "satellites".... they say "satellite _____" to promote the idea of "satellites".... the same way they say "fossil fuels" to promote the idea of "dinosaurs".... did you know that most "fossils" still have trace amounts of carbon? did you know that these "dinosaur" bones still have soft tissue still intact? a "meteor" didn't kill these "dinosaurs".... a 2,000+ year old flood did....

caskur

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 04:53:17 AMtheres THREE questions in that post.... you answered one.... and poorly.... so why do they call these services "satellite" tv, phone, etc....  all satellite receivers point to towers, all satellite phones require a tower.... none of these require "satellites".... they say "satellite _____" to promote the idea of "satellites".... the same way they say "fossil fuels" to promote the idea of "dinosaurs".... did you know that most "fossils" still have trace amounts of carbon? did you know that these "dinosaur" bones still have soft tissue still intact? a "meteor" didn't kill these "dinosaurs".... a 2,000+ year old flood did....

The flood was more like 4,000 years ago not 2,000.  :facepalm:

I cannot spend too much time on the net because I am running out of credits using my phone. I am using my husband's phone right now as it is.

Satellites main use is for the governments war machines not really for drongos playing video games in mums basements.

Fossils aren't just animals... Plants are the main source of fossil fuel...

I told you the sea cables came before satellites because it's true and it is far far easier to fix them than to fly up to a satellite to repair it.

You have to get that stupid fucking notion out of your brain that the planet is flat. It isn't flat... It is a sphere for crying out allowed.....  The only way you will be convinced I am afraid is to send you on a stroll...see how many pairs of shoes you wear out walking the globe.
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

my post says "2,000+ years" as in over 2,000 years ago.... because i wasn't here and i can't confirm.... but you're pretty fuckin old.... so are you here as an "official witness".... and as i said before, they sell these services as "satellite".... "satellite tv", "satellite radio", "satellite phone".... and they most certainly are not.... fossils can be anything but when they have "trace amounts of carbon" the one thing they AREN'T is  "billions of years old".... and as for dinosaur bones WITH SOFT TISSUE INTACT.... well.... THEY aren't "billions of years old" either.... as for round or flat, i'm indifferent.... it looks flat and non-rotating. it tests flat and non-rotating. it has all the indicators to suggest flat and non-rotating.... i say "its flat and non-rotating" and don't rightly care who says otherwise....

deadskinmask

as for "convincing" me its round, i'm pretty easy.... i wanna see the exact  and precise "north pole" (which is prohibited) and i want to circumnavigate antarctica (which is also prohibited)....

deadskinmask

and while you're telling me what i'm "not allowed to believe" let me ask you - do you believe we "went to the moon"? do you believe we "evolved from monkeys that evolved from fish"? just curious....

Biggie Smiles

I do find it rather curious how we landed on the moon 56 years ago and simply never returned afterwards

Or did we?

deadskinmask

i personally believe we can't go past the firmament, chief.... i'm pretty sure "nasa" knows that too.... look up Operation Fishbowl one day when you're bored.... they fired nukes at that motherfucker to see if they could punch a hole....

Oliver the Second

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 08:55:39 AMi personally believe we can't go past the firmament, chief.... i'm pretty sure "nasa" knows that too.... look up Operation Fishbowl one day when you're bored.... they fired nukes at that motherfucker to see if they could punch a hole....

If we can't go past it how do meteors get in?

deadskinmask

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 28, 2024, 09:44:32 AMIf we can't go past it how do meteors get in?

what makes you think meteors aren't already inside the firmament? the only time you see "space" is in a nasa picture.... and they've already stated publicly that their "pictures" are composite images.... composite images are fabrications.... thats why all these "pictures" credit "artists" rather than photographers....

deadskinmask

boy.... you motherfuckers put alot of stock into "official reports" unless it something YOU choose not to accept.... you nlggers act like experts when ACTUALLY all you have is "what you've been told"....

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 27, 2024, 05:24:17 PMyou better hurry, brother.... i got a feeling that "window of opportunity" will be closing soon....
Buddy, I want to go now. My wife still enjoys here nursing career here.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on March 28, 2024, 01:45:15 PMBuddy, I want to go now. My wife still enjoys here nursing career here.

when the chip rolls out, the streets are gonna "roll up".... 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview