The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

Should Seaboobies be banned?

Started by Frood, March 23, 2024, 10:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 29, 2024, 10:06:52 AMWhat an idiotic post, with a hint of jealousy. I'll leave here with a bundle. I'm eyeing a nice home where I can dock my boat in the back yard, in the Bay Area. Yep
I hear you bro. Make sure you have your listing agent ready to put it up on zillow for at least 20% above normal asking prices for comparables in your area. Make sure it's price in US currency

this way when the worldwide collapse of the financial systems and normal ways of life begins and currency is worth dog shit you'll be in a prime position to sell your property at the highest value possible

again, are you following the spirit of the conversation you brain dead imbecile?
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Seamajor1

I feel bad, about your perpetual jealousy. My Metals will survive amigo.

Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 29, 2024, 10:57:24 AMyeah, jealousy must be it
Seamoron's default position. Everybody is jealous, seething or broke. It's fine for this section, but his repetitive stupidity are discussion killers.

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 29, 2024, 11:10:06 AMSeamoron's default position. Everybody is jealous, seething or broke. It's fine for this section, but his repetitive stupidity are discussion killers.

Mainly when you're in doubt, or  can't answer. I'm happy to debate you on any subject. Your anger really gets in your way.

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 29, 2024, 11:15:51 AMMainly when you're in doubt, or  can't answer. I'm happy to debate you on any subject. Your anger really gets in your way.
Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 29, 2024, 11:15:51 AMMainly when you're in doubt, or  can't answer. I'm happy to debate you on any subject. Your anger really gets in your way.
if you are trying to refute what I said, you are doing the opposite. Everybody can see it except you.

That is fine. You stay in this section and get pissed off at strangers on an anonymous message board. You are free to believe we all jealous, seeting, and broke and that Joe Biden has inflation under control, and slowed illegal migration.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 29, 2024, 11:10:06 AMSeamoron's default position. Everybody is jealous, seething or broke. It's fine for this section, but his repetitive stupidity are discussion killers.

Trump is worth an estimated 6 billion and even he's broke according to this imbecile

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 29, 2024, 11:26:32 AMTrump is worth an estimated 6 billion and even he's broke according to this imbecile
Sea is exceptionally moronic.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 29, 2024, 11:26:32 AMTrump is worth an estimated 6 billion and even he's broke according to this imbecile
Seamajor seems jealous he's not as "broke" as the former president. :s_laugh:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

deadskinmask

i'm gonna tell you something.... and i'm saying it without any animosity whatsoever.... you are without question one of the biggest idiots and wastes of bandwidth on the internet.... its impossible to find two ppl online that can agree 100% on ANYTHING.... so for 98.99% of ppl that have posted with you to all come to the SAME conclusion is absolutely astounding.... at VF there were AT LEAST 6 ppl that joined just for the sole purpose of telling you what a dull, ignorant, creepy little weirdo you are.... even ppl who align with you politically avoid interaction with you because you're such a intellectually challenged bore.... while this is an extremely negative diagnosis, its still impressive due to your level of consistency.... never before have i seen such a parallel referendum of one person by such a broad and diverse collection of internet users.... theres no upside for any forum to allow you to post.... its only an exercise in endurance by the owner....
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 29, 2024, 12:03:10 PMi'm gonna tell you something.... and i'm saying it without any animosity whatsoever.... you are without question one of the biggest idiots and wastes of bandwidth on the internet.... its impossible to find two ppl online that can agree 100% on ANYTHING.... so for 98.99% of ppl that have posted with you to all come to the SAME conclusion is absolutely astounding.... at VF there were AT LEAST 6 ppl that joined just for the sole purpose of telling you what a dull, ignorant, creepy little weirdo you are.... even ppl who align with you politically avoid interaction with you because you're such a intellectually challenged bore.... while this is an extremely negative diagnosis, its still impressive due to your level of consistency.... never before have i seen such a parallel referendum of one person by such a broad and diverse collection of internet users.... theres no upside for any forum to allow you to post.... its only an exercise in endurance by the owner....
Precisely. Any discussion he enters is finished.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 02:08:07 PMand now we've spat upon those utterances as well. There's nothing left to desecrate -- especially now that we are building God's in the form of AI 

...that race of Humans in Planet of the Apes reminded me a bit of today's technocrats pushing AI who are trying to control everyone Bigly.

Maybe a sign of things ta come, eh?

Seamajor1

Quote from: formosan on March 29, 2024, 11:57:48 AMSeamajor seems jealous he's not as "broke" as the former president. :s_laugh:

Hon, you're way outta touch. Trump spends all his fund raised cash on lawyers appeals and payoffs. There should be a law against this. Do you ever read a newspaper, listen to news broadcasts? Me? I have no worries.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 29, 2024, 12:03:10 PMi'm gonna tell you something.... and i'm saying it without any animosity whatsoever.... you are without question one of the biggest idiots and wastes of bandwidth on the internet.... its impossible to find two ppl online that can agree 100% on ANYTHING.... so for 98.99% of ppl that have posted with you to all come to the SAME conclusion is absolutely astounding.... at VF there were AT LEAST 6 ppl that joined just for the sole purpose of telling you what a dull, ignorant, creepy little weirdo you are.... even ppl who align with you politically avoid interaction with you because you're such a intellectually challenged bore.... while this is an extremely negative diagnosis, its still impressive due to your level of consistency.... never before have i seen such a parallel referendum of one person by such a broad and diverse collection of internet users.... theres no upside for any forum to allow you to post.... its only an exercise in endurance by the owner....

And you believe the earth is flat? Who's shitting who?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview