Replies: 7062
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:45:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

"The levant belongs to Israel!" "No it belongs to Palestine!"

Started by Kingoffrogs, March 24, 2024, 11:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingoffrogs

Whatever happened to land belonging to whoever conquers it?

Land doesn't "belong" to any particular group of people just because they inhabited it previously.

whether designated as a group by ethnicity, language, culture, etc, at the end of the day, a plot of land is owned by whoever occupies/governs it.

"But... but the 2 kingdoms of Israel! Da jediz where there 4 ever! And... And da twelve tribes, folx!"

Yes, they where. Then the levant was conquered by the Romans. After that the Byzantines held it, until the Rashidun, Umayyad, and Abbasid caliphates conquered it. Then it was held by mamluks, and then ottomans, etc.

It is utterly pointless to argue that a specific group of people are entitled to a plot of land just because they at one time inhabited it.

These are my thoughts on the matter. Is there anyone that disagrees? I would like to hear another viewpoint on this subject.

Oliver the Second

I'm going to have to go look up the definition of 'levant' first.

Lokmar

First, Israel is the only land on the planet that was personally deeded by God for all of eternity to the Hebrews.
Second, I dont value the life of anyone who doesnt acknowledge the God of the Bible being the only God which is reigning supreme over the earth and from whom all morality comes from.
Third, Israel has been superior on the battlefield yet the world has ALREADY forced them to cede the Golan, the west bank, AND gaza.

They should have exterminated the palitrashians and never gave them a single inch to lay their satanic heads.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Lokmar on March 25, 2024, 10:18:10 AMFirst, Israel is the only land on the planet that was personally deeded by God for all of eternity to the Hebrews.
Second, I dont value the life of anyone who doesnt acknowledge the God of the Bible being the only God which is reigning supreme over the earth and from whom all morality comes from.
Third, Israel has been superior on the battlefield yet the world has ALREADY forced them to cede the Golan, the west bank, AND gaza.

They should have exterminated the palitrashians and never gave them a single inch to lay their satanic heads.

They also gave back the sinai peninsula after those lovely sand people tried to exterminate them.Not for the first time I might add.Imagine how tolerant the Israeli people must really be when all around them EVERYONE wants them dead.From constant attacks from Gaza to the lovely people from the P/A paying a wage to every,coughs,martyrs family that kills a Jew.Lovely people really.The world is so much of a better place with them in it.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: reaps the honest on March 25, 2024, 12:29:15 PMThey also gave back the sinai peninsula after those lovely sand people tried to exterminate them.Not for the first time I might add.Imagine how tolerant the Israeli people must really be when all around them EVERYONE wants them dead.From constant attacks from Gaza to the lovely people from the P/A paying a wage to every,coughs,martyrs family that kills a Jew.Lovely people really.The world is so much of a better place with them in it.

Excellent observation!

It makes me sick whenever we dont stand with Israel. God will judge America.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Lokmar on March 25, 2024, 02:49:36 PMExcellent observation!

It makes me sick whenever we dont stand with Israel. God will judge America.

Indeed.

To make a casual observation these supposed good Jordanian refugees (no such place as palestine) that make excuses for the scum sand people.Would be exactly the same as ME making excuses for the fucking IRA.I'm a half breed,half English/Irish.Yet at no point have I ever or will ever make excuse for those dirty cowardly scum cunts.I guess it all comes down to a persons character.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Honestly, I don't give a fuck who was there first, if the land is or isn't promised by God in perpetuity etc etc etc ad nauseum.

Just like I dont give the slightest fuck if our colonist forefathers stole this land we now inhabit from the native American Indians

WE are here now and WE do not owe the ancestors of these people a fucking thing. Not one solitary dime. Fuck their ancestors and fuck them if they don't like it. Same with reparations. Your great great great great grandfather was a slave? My heart goes out to him and if he were to be resurrected today I'd fully support compensating him  handsomely at the expense of any entity where it can be proven with a preponderance of evidence they benefited from his labor and his suffering.

But I don't owe YOU jack fucking squat and if either YOU or an american indian native comes knocking on my door with hostile intent because these grave historical injustices serve to embolden you you'll be in for a very painful and rude awaking.

Same holds true with the Israelis. How they got there is inconsequential to me. They are there NOW and if THEY have the means to defend themselves then I am going to say "who the fuck am I to judge" if they are intent on doing just that.
That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List