The best topic

Replies: 7193
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:02:29 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Trump gives libtards 3 billion new reasons to cry

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 26, 2024, 11:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Hey sewage, when Truth social goes public and Trump's net worth increases by 3 billion dollars will he still be broke as you so often claim?

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 26, 2024, 11:38:56 PMHey sewage, when Truth social goes public and Trump's net worth increases by 3 billion dollars will he still be broke as you so often claim?

Broke is one of the few words he can spell.
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

This is how Trump has always come back after declaring bankruptcy several times.

He gets bailed out.

Must be Nice to have friends in high places like that.

However if the average person goes bankrupt or loses a court case, it's often very difficult for them to come back usually impossible.

I know this because I've known people who've lost it all and now they're poor after their credit ratings were shot.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Herman

Nobody bailed Trump out. The plan for Truth Social was in the works long before Jim Crow Joe decided he was going to use the DOJ and FBI to keep him out of the race.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 27, 2024, 02:30:35 AMThis is how Trump has always come back after declaring bankruptcy several times.

He gets bailed out.

Must be Nice to have friends in high places like that.

However if the average person goes bankrupt or loses a court case, it's often very difficult for them to come back usually impossible.

I know this because I've known people who've lost it all and now they're poor after their credit ratings were shot.

LOL! Who bailed him out? Stupid motherfucker.

This should be good.....
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on March 27, 2024, 09:39:14 AMLOL! Who bailed him out? Stupid motherfucker.

This should be good.....
Joe repeats certain lies over and over again. It is part of his look at me, I am an asshole troll routine.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: DKG on March 27, 2024, 10:20:08 AMJoe repeats certain lies over and over again. It is part of his look at me, I am an asshole troll routine.

And yet someone has to be backing this business venture avatar_DKG

Being a money person you know as well as anyone else that money doesn't materialize out of thin air.

Trump has friends just like the Democrats and their backers do.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 27, 2024, 12:30:45 PMAnd yet someone has to be backing this business venture avatar_DKG

Being a money person you know as well as anyone else that money doesn't materialize out of thin air.

Trump has friends just like the Democrats and their backers do.

Nobody wrote him a check, clown. Doubling down on your stupidity, ehh? May as well go for thirds.

Lokmar

Wanna good LOL @ the REEEEEEEEEEE-tards?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/26/markets/trump-media-stock-truth-social/index.html

Despite the late-day slide, Wall Street is still assigning Trump Media an eye-popping valuation of nearly $11 billion — a price tag that experts warn is untethered to reality.  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 27, 2024, 12:44:48 PMNobody wrote him a check, clown. Doubling down on your stupidity, ehh? May as well go for thirds.

Seamajor is a perfect example of what happens to the mind when TDS is left unchecked

he's beyond redemption at this point
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 27, 2024, 12:59:03 PMSeamajor is a perfect example of what happens to the mind when TDS is left unchecked

he's beyond redemption at this point

That aint no shit. Those dick heads are locked into TDS mode 24/7.

What REALLY gets me tho is these shit stains can see THEY'RE the ones that make Trump more wealthy and politically viable. It really baffles ME that this doesnt sink in. Cases in point:
1. Truth Social wouldnt even exist if not for the "REEEEEEEEE!"-taliation from fakebook and twitter
2. DeSantis or just about every other Republican would have had a better chance in the primary if not for all the political persecution and lawfare.

Seriously, I'd like to think my support and donations helped Trump get where he is today but Seamolesters TDS deserves way more credit than I do!!!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 27, 2024, 01:17:58 PMThat aint no shit. Those dick heads are locked into TDS mode 24/7.

What REALLY gets me tho is these shit stains can see THEY'RE the ones that make Trump more wealthy and politically viable. It really baffles ME that this doesnt sink in. Cases in point:
1. Truth Social wouldnt even exist if not for the "REEEEEEEEE!"-taliation from fakebook and twitter
2. DeSantis or just about every other Republican would have had a better chance in the primary if not for all the political persecution and lawfare.

Seriously, I'd like to think my support and donations helped Trump get where he is today but Seamolesters TDS deserves way more credit than I do!!!

I'm beginning to suspect they are seeing the political persecutions which are largely unchecked and tolerated by the dummies on the left as being useful to their objective - long term

sure he might be president in 2024 if they don't cheat their way in or assassinate him -- but even if he does become pres how much damage can he undo with a divided congress and all of these vermin roadblocks they assemble?

whereas, the ability to twist and bend the law to their liking and have the average american leftist idiot tolerate, and in most cases even cheer it on, brings in a lot of capital in terms of precedent

always remember, these vermin leftist cockroaches are in for the long game. Case in point -- cant get the laws to twist for illegals to vote today? No worries, every crotch rocket they shoot out on American soil is a new democrat loyalist in 18 years.

remember that. 

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 27, 2024, 02:00:00 PMI'm beginning to suspect they are seeing the political persecutions which are largely unchecked and tolerated by the dummies on the left as being useful to their objective - long term

sure he might be president in 2024 if they don't cheat their way in or assassinate him -- but even if he does become pres how much damage can he undo with a divided congress and all of these vermin roadblocks they assemble?

whereas, the ability to twist and bend the law to their liking and have the average american leftist idiot tolerate, and in most cases even cheer it on, brings in a lot of capital in terms of precedent

always remember, these vermin leftist cockroaches are in for the long game. Case in point -- cant get the laws to twist for illegals to vote today? No worries, every crotch rocket they shoot out on American soil is a new democrat loyalist in 18 years.

remember that. 
Congress and the courts stonewalled Trump's agenda the first time around. They will be more determined to block him if he gets another term.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 27, 2024, 02:00:00 PMI'm beginning to suspect they are seeing the political persecutions which are largely unchecked and tolerated by the dummies on the left as being useful to their objective - long term

remember that. 

You're absolutely right. We're fucked.

Trump winning is more about pimp slapping the left than actually fixing a country that's unfixable. You may have noticed, my hope has shifted to world wide n00kular war and/or civil war in this country as a solution.

Its that dire.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 27, 2024, 03:26:39 PMYou're absolutely right. We're fucked.

Trump winning is more about pimp slapping the left than actually fixing a country that's unfixable. You may have noticed, my hope has shifted to world wide n00kular war and/or civil war in this country as a solution.

Its that dire.
and the libtards are so utterly stupid and blinded by their hatred that they don't see it for what it is

and the democrats are exploiting their stupidity and hatred to the fullest to consolidate their power