The best topic

Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

It’s clear the Republican Party is falling apart

Started by Seamajor1, March 28, 2024, 10:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 30, 2024, 02:26:55 PMYou want photos of my home Sea?

Would you like my social security number too?

Anything else you require to feel confident I am not flat broke living under a highway underpass?

your belief in this matters is important to me
I think he is falling in love with you like he did old Dinky Dianna.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 01, 2024, 09:36:25 PMI think he is falling in love with you like he did old Dinky Dianna.
yeah man... it's getting kinda a creepy

he wakes up in the morning thinking about me and my house

Good thing I aint 9 years old
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 01:38:35 PMWhy not stick you Canadian policies  and politics? I like the idea of electric cars.
Jesue man, her point was so clear and you did not get it. Dang, I woul;d hate to be half as stupid as you.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 01, 2024, 09:38:08 PMyeah man... it's getting kinda a creepy

he wakes up in the morning thinking about me and my house

Good thing I aint 9 years old
Thank the good Lord for that.

Lokmar

Greg Hunt's NWO buttplug

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 01:50:39 PMHow can Trump govern from a prison cell?
He won't have to; even if you partisan hacks were stupid enough to put him in a prison cell, as POTUS he can pardon himself on day one.

And he will be POTUS, of that I have no doubt. You partisan hacks still don't seem to have realised, the more you persecute him, the more support your side loses to... Donald Trump. No, every time you kid yourselves that "this time we really have him... this time it's OVER for the Evil Orange Drumphler"...

You've spent so many energons in the attempt to bury his political aspirations, have failed to make any headway towards destroying his prospects. Indeed... you have made the case to more and more people as to why he should be POTUS that not even ballot=printers-go-BRRRRR and handing them to illegals can save you this time around.

That's why your side are making noises about having him assassinated. It's pretty much your only "Trump card" left to you. And people like myself are having a good old laugh at your expense.

Go on, try putting him (and his secret service detail) behind bars, see how it works for you. I'll only laugh more when he is instead confined to the Mar-A-Lago. You will of course have a shit fit, especially as his polling numbers increase still further with new supporters, all of whom will be laughing themselves silly as your criminal class plumb new depths in the approval stakes.

Say, I hear the legacy media is saying Tulsi Gabbard is being considered, not simply as Trump's running mate, but as his VP. Rather Freudian they should say that; it rather seems like they too think the position of POTUS is a foregone conclusion.

Looks like your partner in kiddie sniffing crime is toast... and you are one of a select few that didn't get the memo.

I am so looking forward to this.

Greg Hunt's NWO buttplug

Quote from: Lokmar on April 01, 2024, 10:16:20 PMTrump just posted his 175 million. If he was broke AF before, whats this mean?  :crampe:
A jewish impersonator by the name of Whoopie hangs herself by her dreadlocks on the next episode of The View? Can they keep the cameras running that long?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on April 01, 2024, 09:39:45 PMJesue man, her point was so clear and you did not get it. Dang, I woul;d hate to be half as stupid as you.

Get what? What does woul;d mean.

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on April 02, 2024, 10:30:33 AMGet what?
Why is it always only you that never understands what folks are posting. I suppose you think that it is everybody else's fault that you have the comprehension skills of a slug.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview