Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Modern Liberal Brownshirts

Started by Herman, March 29, 2024, 09:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

University professors egg on these bullying marxist pricks. Cut their funding if they aint going to pull this shit.

https://www.theblaze.com/columns/opinion/officials-stand-silent-as-brownshirt-tactics-make-a-campus-comeback?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20240329ActiveTrending-Brownshirts&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement&tpcc=email-breaking
Federal and state elected officials need to use their authority to withhold taxpayer funding and tax endowments to compel colleges and universities to restore and protect freedom of speech.
The situation on campus is becoming more dire with each passing day. Conduct considered acceptable now would have been met with swift reprisals just several years ago. Such is the power of habituation — or, as Daniel Patrick Moynihan aptly put it, "defining deviancy down." Students are being chased, surrounded, barricaded, verbally abused, spit on, and even physically assaulted.

Of course, the victims are not just any students. The targets are those who don't conform to the radical left-wing agenda now monopolizing most of American higher education. That means, practically speaking, students who are politically conservative, Christian, Jewish, pro-Western civilization, and/or pro-Israel.

Today's script has become a parody. A student group announces that it will hold an event on campus. Left-wing students and their allies launch online and in-person harassment campaigns in the lead-up to the event. Even though the event was made known weeks if not months earlier, the security presence is inadequate. Left-wing students and their allies, using mob tactics, manage to disrupt the event, force it to end early, or prevent it from happening at all.

'By any means necessary'?
The left excels at spin and manipulation. Consider that these radicals in the quad are supposed "snowflakes," deeply triggered by even the slightest offenses. They're the same young people who require emotional support animals, crayons, and freshly baked cookies to deal with the trauma of, for example, a Republican being elected democratically.

When it comes to pursuing power, however, tactics that they would consider "fascistic" are the very ones they adopt. Any and all tactics — "By any means necessary!" — are considered acceptable, even admirable and noble. Ultimately, higher education is churning out scores of nihilistic ingrates.

These left-wing students and their allies are today's Brownshirts. That's because they're not merely silencing speech by preventing people from taking the podium; they're exterminating ideas wholesale by threatening and harming people who merely want to listen to others speak. That is tyrannical conduct, pure and simple, and it must be treated as such.

Wokeism has many Marxist elements, but on campus it trends more toward fascism.

Seamajor1

Would these dudes be anything like the Oath Keepers or the Proud Boys? I think most of there fools are serving time.

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 12:55:09 PMWould these dudes be anything like the Oath Keepers or the Proud Boys? I think most of there fools are serving time.
Are Oath Keepers and Proud Boys blocking alternative points of view on college campuses receiving taxpayer money.

Just once try thinking before ya post.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 30, 2024, 12:55:09 PMWould these dudes be anything like the Oath Keepers or the Proud Boys? I think most of there fools are serving time.
That's not even close to being analogous you pocket-sized imbecile.
Winner Winner x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Why are you such a thread derailing shit for brains? Maybe try an apples to apples analogy for once.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on March 31, 2024, 12:17:19 AMWhy are you such a thread derailing shit for brains? Maybe try an apples to apples analogy for once.
The nincompoop couldn't do that if what little is left of his life depended on it.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Shen Li on March 30, 2024, 11:57:56 PMThat's not even close to being analogous you pocket-sized imbecile.

Tell me hon. Was it McDonalds or Beagle for you first meal in your homeland? We've got a bet going. Be truthful

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on March 30, 2024, 09:45:38 PMAre Oath Keepers and Proud Boys blocking alternative points of view on college campuses receiving taxpayer money.

I do. Most of these wannabes are incarcerated. Just another wished guess

DKG

Quote from: Herman on March 30, 2024, 09:45:38 PMAre Oath Keepers and Proud Boys blocking alternative points of view on college campuses receiving taxpayer money.

Such a ridiculous comparison is dumb even by his standards.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 31, 2024, 11:01:29 AMTell me hon. Was it McDonalds or Beagle for you first meal in your homeland? We've got a bet going. Be truthful
Seamajor's posting steps
Step 1. Post someything unrelated to the discussion.
Step 2. Gets frustrated when his posts are picked apart as the spam that they are.
Step 3. Resort to school yard insults

Rinse and repeat.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 31, 2024, 01:46:34 PMSuch a ridiculous comparison is dumb even by his standards.

This is why Fat lily called him dumb

He's an embarrassing liability to them, because. Somehow, he actually manages to be dumber than the average libtard

Cept for maybe noodle neck and that GAy Hilday weirdo

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 31, 2024, 01:53:52 PMThis is why Fat lily called him dumb

He's an embarrassing liability to them, because. Somehow, he actually manages to be dumber than the average libtard

Cept for maybe noodle neck and that GAy Hilday weirdo
The only other poster that I have seen with comprehension skills even close to being as non existent as Seamoron's is Holliday. Everything was flying right over his head during his brief time here. Still, Seamoron is a special case of stupid.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 31, 2024, 01:58:23 PMThe only other poster that I have seen with comprehension skills even close to being as non existent as Seamoron's is Holliday. Everything was flying right over his head during his brief time here. Still, Seamoron is a special case of stupid.

Holidork admong and stuntedmajor are the three biggest idiots I've ever seen posting online.  Hands down. No other idiot even comes close

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 31, 2024, 02:00:23 PMHolidork admong and stuntedmajor are the three biggest idiots I've ever seen posting online.  Hands down. No other idiot even comes close
Seamoron is the head stooge though.

Brent

This thread is just another example of how incredibly dense Seadummy is. Even progs like fat Oak have thrown his retarded old ass under the bus. As Biggie Smiles said, he is liability to them.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview