Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Seriously?!?! 4 0 5 3

Seriously?!?!

Started by Flynn, March 31, 2024, 06:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Flynn

Quote from: Frood on April 14, 2024, 07:11:34 PMNah... it's all repetitive farm league shit. I tend to not read it or just skim.

Talk about irony...
<t></t>

caskur

yeah post content so screen writers can thieve it off the groups.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Flynn

Or do you need me to start communicating in a your home language, Dove?

Quote"choqaDqu', qar'a'?"

The the Earthlings, that's Klingon.

<t></t>

Flynn

Quote from: caskur on April 14, 2024, 10:52:48 PMyeah post content so screen writers can thieve it off the groups.

Shut up crazy cat lady.
<t></t>

Flynn

This is like Dove at 21 with "husband" number 26. This one allegedly was a ranked South Dakota fighter in the South Dakota Fight League. Also, this "husband" was an alleged musician in a band that already won 3 Grammy's in the category of, "Adult Contemporary Sleep Aids." It should also be noted that even here at 21 which was like 20+ years ago for Dove, she still didn't have any teefs at such a young age.

P.S.-Even here, it's plain as day that Dove's head is shaped like a pregnant gold fish.

P.S.S.-It should also be noted that Dove has a receding hairline. The bitch's forehead looks like someone's dad. Look how bald this bitch is and this cunt has the nerve to talk crazy about Stay Puff Marshmallow Murdock...
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Flynn on April 14, 2024, 11:09:02 PM

This is like Dove at 21 with "husband" number 26. This one allegedly was a ranked South Dakota fighter in the South Dakota Fight League. Also, this "husband" was an alleged musician in a band that already won 3 Grammy's in the category of, "Adult Contemporary Sleep Aids." It should also be noted that even here at 21 which was like 20+ years ago for Dove, she still didn't have any teefs at such a young age.

P.S.-Even here, it's plain as day that Dove's head is shaped like a pregnant gold fish.
Jesus man, get over Dove. She is over your french fry serving ass.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Flynn

How is it that Daffy Dove has a bigger Adams Apple than her 26th "Husband" who has none? What is this "guy?" A fucking turtle? Look at that Laffy Taffy neck! Jesus Christ, how many times does that thing get accidentally get slammed in some bar stall door as he watches Dove give blowjobs for $5 in EBT credit?
<t></t>

Flynn

How is it Dove's 26th unfortunate "husband" has enough neck for everyone on this forum?

Can someone tell me?!

Anyone?!
<t></t>

Flynn

No, seriously...

...where's the dudes Adam Apple?

Did it fall on the ground? Did Dove eat it?
<t></t>

Flynn

Look at this bug-eyed dork. The idiot probably has a receding hairline as well, which would explain that ridiculous choice in head coverings, probably not as bad as Hairclub For Women President, Dove, but still is balding nonetheless.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Moonie on April 14, 2024, 07:54:05 PMI skim too but when flea laughs lmao!! It's funny!!!

If Flynn could keep it on point with the shit that makes Flea laugh I'd agree it's funny.

But he completely loses it when he gets so emotionally involved and desperate.

I genuinely piss this person off. Who knows why and who fucking cares why. He gets over the top desperate trying to find some way to hurt my feelings.

5 years and the stupid fuck hasn't figured out I don't have any feelings. I've been on boards like this for more 15 years and this drool cup wearing retard thinks telling me I'm poor and on welfare, ranting that my kids were removed, and that I'm ugly and have track marks (while posting pictures I posted that show the opposite) is going to...what? Hurt my feelings?

It's basically bawl hall gutter trash. It's all the same tired shit posters like Flynn have been blathering back and forth since 2007.

The cringest part is how Flynn cannot accept that no one gives the slightest fuck about any of it so he devolves to a disturbing level of hysterical spam. 

He starts saying shit like "imma crack ur dome! Oh im crackin that dome!!"  :crampe:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Flynn on April 14, 2024, 11:53:03 PM

How is it Dove's 26th unfortunate "husband" has enough neck for everyone on this forum?

Can someone tell me?!

Anyone?!

My exs long ass giraffe neck is a well known joke in the family that even he has fun with.

And I bet even my 7 year old has delivered funnier neck jokes about it than you would. 

So what you are going to rip on my ex now?  Someone who isn't even here and has doesn't post here? Eh probably for the best considering you fail so hard with people who ARE here.

Just try not to crack his dome. Assuming you could even reach it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on April 14, 2024, 10:52:48 PMyeah post content so screen writers can thieve it off the groups.

Any screen writer cribbing material from a Flynn poast deserves to be replaced by AI.

...and possibly flogged as well though if they're weird enough to consider Flynn a repeatable source of prose they're probably into that shit and worse.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

caskur

It was Adam that stole his apple.

Don't you know anything Ms Flat-foot & Carbuncle?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 15, 2024, 01:07:42 AMAny screen writer cribbing material from a Flynn poast deserves to be replaced by AI.

...and possibly flogged as well though if they're weird enough to consider Flynn a repeatable source of prose they're probably into that shit and worse.

:thumbup2:

Farm League Five Guys Melty Mumbai never improves. It's stuck in 2006 and parroting  drivel pinched from F4$ by BH members and regurgitated mostly to no fanfare.

Cunt, Looney, and myself are perhaps the only ones left from that era and earlier who could pull it off these days, that style.... and I see none of us rushing out to re-embrace it. (A style which Flynny Poo's butchers right left and centre on the daily).

Reading or even skimming Flynn is like watching a 17 year slow train wreck.  :facepalm:

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview