Replies: 7036
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:03:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What Makes You Cry

Started by caskur, April 03, 2024, 07:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Well many things can make me cry but today I have been watching toddlers see and hear for the first time and nothing pulls at my heart strings than watching their beaming smiles when they can see and hear clearly.

What makes you cry?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Watch this little darling baby...
Love Love x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Onions and animals showing kindness to other animals videos.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Acts of kindness

The story of the bleeding woman in the Bible
Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

caskur

I looked up antibiotic causing depression and apparently it does..

The net says this, "Overall, antibiotics increase the prevalence of both depression and anxiety. Rarely, they can also cause psychotic disorders with a schizophrenia‐like picture. Although most patients taking antibiotics do not suffer from an iatrogenic psychiatric disorder, some do, and as clinicians, we need to keep this in mind.12 July 2022"
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Omg.... look at this baby hearing his mother for the first time..

- Andy Warhol

reaps the honest

I watched a doc on netflix about how cannabis oil can help cure cancer.They were using it on very young babies and it just broke my heart seeing those poor young kids suffer like that.(this was in the usa).

And is some circumstances the oil did help incurable patients.Was it the cannaibis oil or not but atleast it was helping with there pain.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Sad Sad x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 03, 2024, 02:05:52 PMI watched a doc on netflix about how cannabis oil can help cure cancer.They were using it on very young babies and it just broke my heart seeing those poor young kids suffer like that.(this was in the usa).

And is some circumstances the oil did help incurable patients.Was it the cannaibis oil or not but atleast it was helping with there pain.

I don't like weed for pain relief it caused me to have more pain... heroin is the best pain reliever or its derivative morphine is what they use.

See, little babies can't do anything if it's forced on them.

I don't know how parents of sick children cope.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 03, 2024, 02:09:24 PMCruelty to animals

And it comes in many forms... poor farm animals sometimes or most of the time haven't got any shade to shelter from the burning sun because dumb farmers rip out all the trees.   It's gets me angry.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Running out of barrel wash makes old Herman cry.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Herman

caskur

Quote from: Herman on April 05, 2024, 06:20:33 PMYou are heartless.

Well you shorten your life drinking and cause the people who love you to worry.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on April 05, 2024, 07:38:30 PMWell you shorten your life drinking and cause the people who love you to worry.
I get half my daily nutrition from swish, so there.