The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Dumfries House

Started by caskur, April 05, 2024, 01:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

KING Charles is an amazing man. I absolutely love him to bits.

He did a 10 year project when he was the Prince of Wales restoring Dumfries House in Scotland at a 45 million pound cost so that the poor could have jobs and a future tourist attraction for the poor people of the abandoned mining town nearby..he is amazing

This is the documentary of it...

https://www.bbcselect.com/watch/a-grand-royal-design/

If he dies too early I won't be a happy camper.

98% of what the Royals do go unreported and all the public get is the latest gossip about that ridiculous fraud Meghan Duchess of Sussex and Prince Hapless Harry.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I would do anything to be walking through this right now....

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

I think he's a mere mortal, inbred as fuck, and besides his inflated value of self worth, lives like a parasite because of who his titled ancestors were allowed to fuck.

...but that's just me. I'm all about the meritocracy and he has little merits... aside being a cockroach.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on April 05, 2024, 04:29:29 AMI think he's a mere mortal, inbred as fuck, and besides his inflated value of self worth, lives like a parasite because of who his titled ancestors were allowed to fuck.

...but that's just me. I'm all about the meritocracy and he has little merits... aside being a cockroach.

The man earns 200 billion pounds a year for charity and doesn't put one cent in his own pocket.

98% of what the Royals do goes unreported and King Charles is one of the greatest humans our planet has ever seen.

You benefit from living under the Monarch system..  so you should be grateful....just look what America does to its citizens.... look what they are doing to Trump right now.

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

The real travesty of the crown is that it has no power. I'd like to see a king that would deport all the terd wurlderz from the lands of the crown.

The agreement that was made to keep the monarchy was entered in voluntarily. The monarchy has been a great rallying point for the people and like cas said, provides a vehicle for many good works. It also generates a ton of revenue in a ton of other ways.

Having said that, IMO charles has been a shithead and brought much shame to an institution that requires its leaders to be above the fray and admired.

Hopefully all that will be restored when William takes over. I think he and Kate will be beloved as Elizabeth was.

As far as America is concerned, we wanted Jesus Christ as our king, not a man. Dont believe me though, read some history to learn that Jesus Christ was just barely kept out of our founding document.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 05, 2024, 09:30:47 AMThe real travesty of the crown is that it has no power. I'd like to see a king that would deport all the terd wurlderz from the lands of the crown.

I am just going to answer this for now bcuz I am a bit tired. I will answer the rest tomorrow. The King has all the power and if he chooses to actually use it, then whatever he wants, will be carried out.

When the people elect a government in the UK, the new gov. must approach the King and ask his permission to govern. The King can also sack a government if they are doing a bad job.

William will not do a better job.

The problem with both men, Charles and William is, they are both woke.

I GET the feeling William doesn't want to do the job because as his Great uncle, Edward the 8th in his abdication speech said, the job was a burden. It is a burden. All you Americans see is the 2% glamour.... you don't see the 98% slog that goes into it.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 05, 2024, 04:01:52 PMI am just going to answer this for now bcuz I am a bit tired. I will answer the rest tomorrow. The King has all the power and if he chooses to actually use it, then whatever he wants, will be carried out.

When the people elect a government in the UK, the new gov. must approach the King and ask his permission to govern. The King can also sack a government if they are doing a bad job.

William will not do a better job.

The problem with both men, Charles and William is, they are both woke.

I GET the feeling William doesn't want to do the job because as his Great uncle, Edward the 8th in his abdication speech said, the job was a burden. It is a burden. All you Americans see is the 2% glamour.... you don't see the 98% slog that goes into it.

The way we hear over in America, the King or Queen have to keep their mouths shut on political things.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 05, 2024, 05:25:57 PMThe way we hear over in America, the King or Queen have to keep their mouths shut on political things.

Every week the current Prime Minister goes to the Monarch and tells the Monarch what is going on.

When it was the Queen, sometimes the Prime Minister would ask the Queen what he or she should do about a certain problem and the Queen would say,  "you have to resolve it because that is what you are paid to do."

I have no idea what they  ask of the King or what his responses are. HE is a man and very well may make suggestions and one day we might hear about it...until then, their conversations are confidential.

I would love to see him exercise authority over forests for instance....and it piques me he doesn't.

I think your attitude was close to mine before I found out certain facts about the King but I had to look for them, the useless left wing press don't hand them out because they are busy wanting as much dirt as they can to sell papers.

You and I and most of us have been manipulated by the press to think Charles is the devil incarnate and nothing could be further from the truth..

People who know him well (and Camilla) like the Royal photographer, absolutely glow when telling people about King Charles. I WILL SEE if I can find the yt about it.

In that story about Dumfries House, Prince Charles (before he was king) was walking along a drizzly Scottish road when he came across an old Scotsman walking his dogs... he asked the names of the dogs.... then many, many months later they all crossed paths again and Charles remembered the pet dogs names... and that impressed the old man... he couldn't believe the King remembered his dogs names. HE was chuffed.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

L listen to this man...the Royal Photographer...

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 05, 2024, 07:06:38 PML listen to this man...the Royal Photographer...

That was a nice interview and I completely agree and even realized beforehand that he's done many charitable things.
He's managed to rehabilitate himself to a large degree after the trainwreck his public life was up to 20-some years ago. That stuff will never fully go away. Camilla will always have some baggage too. It's apparent they have loved each other for eons and its a shame they couldnt have gotten where they are today long ago.

I watched when he married Diana and remember thinking "WTF is she marrying that ugly old bastard for? That match should have never ever happened.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 05, 2024, 11:34:25 PMThat was a nice interview and I completely agree and even realized beforehand that he's done many charitable things.
He's managed to rehabilitate himself to a large degree after the trainwreck his public life was up to 20-some years ago. That stuff will never fully go away. Camilla will always have some baggage too. It's apparent they have loved each other for eons and its a shame they couldnt have gotten where they are today long ago.

I watched when he married Diana and remember thinking "WTF is she marrying that ugly old bastard for? That match should have never ever happened.

the baggage has gone away... when I tell you the true story about Diana and her many lovers and her abortion from a married man's child you won't be thinking poor widdle innocent Diana, you will know who the  true victim  was...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 07, 2024, 01:54:25 AMthe baggage has gone away... when I tell you the true story about Diana and her many lovers and her abortion from a married man's child you won't be thinking poor widdle innocent Diana, you will know who the  true victim  was...

I've heard about it all. Thats totally beside the point about Charles. Sure, YOU and a bunch of others love him but still, he's tarnished. His mom had none of that scandal. William and Kate (so far) have none of that either.

I might not live to see it but I predict the Royal Family will experience an uptick in popularity with King William.

caskur

There are plenty of scandals in the ROYAL FAMILY because they are people after all...

But for Diana ringing some married dude 300 times a day and pregnant with his bastard goes beyond scandal especially having an abortion.

Apparently Harry is going to expose his mother in his next book.

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 08, 2024, 03:38:52 AMThere are plenty of scandals in the ROYAL FAMILY because they are people after all...

But for Diana ringing some married dude 300 times a day and pregnant with his bastard goes beyond scandal especially having an abortion.

Apparently Harry is going to expose his mother in his next book.

No shit? Dear lord, WTF is wrong with that kid? That dingbat slut wife of his has him all ate up! I guess he's riding the cash cow to the bank.

I get that they are just people too but fucks sakes, that Charles and Diana level of bullshit was over the top. Chuck never had a commitment to Diana as he was emotionally tied to Camilla. Diana was probably mental all along. Surely someone saw the warning signals before they got married!

You know I still want to see Harry and Charles go on the Maury Povich Show to see if Chuck is REALLY Harry's father!!!!  :crampe:  :crampe: