Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:31:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Proud new owner

Started by Frood, April 05, 2024, 05:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Of a Kelpie/sheep dog cross mix puppy.

Her name was Pebbles, I changed it on the transfer forms to something disparaging towards our former premier of Victoria (that faggot fuckwit who gave us the longest covid lockdowns in the world with black military choppers hovering over our heads).

Apparently, according to my daughter, her name is now Sorcha (not sure how to spell it).

Sorcha is the only female in a litter of 10 and she's adorably calm (for a Kelpie cross breed).

But she still is a Kelpie crossbred cattle dog, rambunctious, high energy, and will find trouble to get into if nothing is immediately available.

My daughter is in love with her even before meeting.

It will be a SUPER protective companion for her... but my daughter will have to walk her 2-3 times per day religiously and not complain about it otherwise I've told her that we will re-home the pup.

A mate of mine gave her to us free of charge only because he couldn't sell the puppies quickly enough to offset their feed and healthcare.

I really didn't want a dog but her nature was so good (for the breed/s), I felt really bad for her...

Now I'll instead have to drive 20 hours straight at 65-75 mph to get home...with about 6-8 hours tacked onto to it and no hotel rooms or motel rooms.

Because of this little bundle of active joy.
That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Here Az Cilla Black

The rapper is Black Pegasus...great guy.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

that's a nice dog

I love my dogs to death

I got a shihtzu and a lab

both rescues.
Love Love x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview