The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Seamajor visits new york and gets interviewed

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 06, 2024, 05:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 06, 2024, 06:10:43 PMIt was hard to watch until the coloured guy around the four minute mark.
yeah.. sewage is hard to understand

like, it makes you wonder whether it was his mom trying to suffocate him at birth or powerful drugs which caused such a mental collapse in the guy
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

DKG

Seamoron, we are not approving any of your guest posts. You have a handle. Figure out how to login. It's not that difficult.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on April 09, 2024, 12:17:08 PMSeamoron, we are not approving any of your guest posts. You have a handle. Figure out how to login. It's not that difficult.

He needs a better hobby. He is becoming very unhinged lately.

I think he should stay at Bastard Factory. He is very rude and he wasn't able to respond to the other trolls effectively.... plus he hates Donald Trump for being a rapist yet doesn't have a clue abos have sex with babies and kill them.. fact.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on April 09, 2024, 12:52:17 PMHe needs a better hobby. He is becoming very unhinged lately.

I think he should stay at Bastard Factory. He is very rude and he wasn't able to respond to the other trolls effectively.... plus he hates Donald Trump for being a rapist yet doesn't have a clue abos have sex with babies and kill them.. fact.
I agree that forums are not suitable for Seamoron. He cannot comprehend any posts nor can he write a cogent response to any post he quotes. All we know is that he is "seething" over spilled milk--especially if it is in Biggie's kitchen.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Libtardism if left untreated turns into admongism and in worst cases seamoronism

Do let that be you kids
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur on April 09, 2024, 12:52:17 PMHe needs a better hobby. He is becoming very unhinged lately.

His girlfriend Moodock is rubbing off on him.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

FJK

People talk about Gene Hackman and how he looks today at 94 but whenever I see Gene I imagine Admin looking even worse than that and younger(not by much lol)than Gene. This geriatric cumstain literally lives online telling people old fucking boring stories about his life, posting ancient pics of his family, sucking up to Oak(vice versa) and wanting to suck the cock of every man on every forum he goes to. Even that faggot BF is creeped out by his creepier than fuck PM's EVEN has BF's place in Vegas staked out and watching his very move. Even Dilf left because Admin wanted his cock so bad. If there were ever a monster cock creepazoid with no life at all this fucker should get the gas chamber, electric chair.. every device imaginable yet that would only turn him on even more for the cock. I worry about the kids near him.. they are not safe.

formosan

Quote from: DKG on April 09, 2024, 12:57:49 PMI agree that forums are not suitable for Seamoron. He cannot comprehend any posts nor can he write a cogent response to any post he quotes. All we know is that he is "seething" over spilled milk--especially if it is in Biggie's kitchen.
Anger and jealousy.....I felt sorry for Seamajor after witnessing his unhinged reaction to a picture of Biggie's kitchen.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on April 09, 2024, 01:37:54 PMAnger and jealousy.....I felt sorry for Seamajor after witnessing his unhinged reaction to a picture of Biggie's kitchen.
you should see all of the unapproved guest posts we are simply discarding from that loser

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 09, 2024, 01:38:56 PMyou should see all of the unapproved guest posts we are simply discarding from that loser
He still doesn't know how to login.
 :facepalm:
too old to be a fashionista

Erica Mena

Quote from: formosan on April 09, 2024, 01:37:54 PMAnger and jealousy.....I felt sorry for Seamajor after witnessing his unhinged reaction to a picture of Biggie's kitchen.

He's on a rampage at VF too
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview