The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

TrumpZilla and Mothra Taylor Greene attack beverly hills and now it will never be the same!

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 06, 2024, 05:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 06, 2024, 05:34:09 PMIf only we could just say gay in FLorida!

What brick and mortar retailer would want to stay in California. The state don't prosecute shoplifters and hobos use the sidewalk in front of your shop as a frickin toilet.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 06, 2024, 05:34:09 PMIf only we could just say gay in FLorida!

Dude, its genuinely sad. SoCal weather truly is better than Florida and back in the 80's is was so fucking awesome, you cant even imagine. We were just at several of the places in that video in 2019. I got gas in the area and my CC info was fucking stolen. We were on our way to Dana Point one day on that trip, stopped at Blackies By The Sea for t-shirts and a jack and coke in memory of my dad. Driving down PCH, all the windows down, fuck, it was utopia. Libtards should be shot for ruining Cali just like the chanks did 100 years ago for opium users....
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on April 06, 2024, 06:15:39 PMWhat brick and mortar retailer would want to stay in California. The state don't prosecute shoplifters and hobos use the sidewalk in front of your shop as a frickin toilet.
Huntington/Balboa Beach is the ONLY fucking place I'd live.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 06, 2024, 10:18:38 PMDude, its genuinely sad. SoCal weather truly is better than Florida and back in the 80's is was so fucking awesome,

And that's about the only thing that's better

A gift from God and libtards managed to destroy like the fucking viruses they are
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on April 06, 2024, 10:20:14 PMHuntington/Balboa Beach is the ONLY fucking place I'd live.
I have never been to California. I have been throughout the entire state of Florida. California doesn't have the humidity Florida does.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on April 07, 2024, 01:55:36 PMI have never been to California. I have been throughout the entire state of Florida. California doesn't have the humidity Florida does.

Experiencing Californias beauty and then observing what liberals have done to it convinced me that they should all me gassed like jews. I'm serious.

''formerly''

Someone was showing me the OP's video earlier today. Their comment of "look... Hollywood is dying" was followed by my immediate take that I couldn't feel sorry about it at all, along with an invitation for them to guess how long it would take before the place resembled Detroit.

Their chickens are coming home to roost... and like locusts, those with money will move on to consume resources elsewhere. Maybe Florida. Lock and load, or suffer the same fate as Commiefornia.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview