A Waste of an Affair with another 'woman'

Started by JOE, April 08, 2024, 12:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

.....he did it all for 'her'

TheProwler

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on April 08, 2024, 01:53:55 AMHave you ever had sex, Senile J?
I mean straight sex.

The guy carried on an affair with a Tranny T Prowler thinking 'She' was a 'Woman'.

Can you imagine the embarrassment & sense of shame the guy would feel what he gave his life and freedom up for? A Tranny? It wasn't even a real woman. Just an imposter.

And to boot, he was sentenced to 2 life terms for the murder of his Wife:

https://azdailysun.com/man-sentenced-to-two-life-terms-in-wifes-killing/article_4aa05ddd-fd49-5127-a0d7-1c4858a884b3.html

Oh well at least he'll get plenty of attention inside the prison walls.
Plenty of trannies there too.

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on April 08, 2024, 01:53:55 AMHave you ever had sex, Senile J?
I mean straight sex.
You know the answer to your question is no.

TheProwler

Quote from: Herman on April 08, 2024, 06:40:07 PMYou know the answer to your question is no.

Yeah.

I think it is funny how Senile J panics and pretends he did not see the question.

Life has to be tough for a dumb cunt like him....

caskur

Quote from: JOE on April 08, 2024, 12:00:46 AM.....he did it all for 'her'

so that bastard had to kill the mother of his children for a few blow jobs...wow, just wow!!!

in the old days that was a hanging offence.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

''formerly''

Quote from: caskur on April 09, 2024, 10:28:53 AMso that bastard had to kill the mother of his children for a few blow jobs...wow, just wow!!!

Yeah, if only his wife had grown a dick for him to suck, she might still be alive today!!!!!

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on April 09, 2024, 01:01:38 AMYeah.

I think it is funny how Senile J panics and pretends he did not see the question.

Life has to be tough for a dumb cunt like him....
He loses his cherry in his sixties and to amother frickin guy. Life took a giant dump on him.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Herman on April 09, 2024, 07:01:06 PMHe loses his cherry in his sixties and to amother frickin guy. Life took a giant dump on him.
I like Jo Jo's relationship inexperience. His lack of baggage made him easy to train.
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: caskur on April 09, 2024, 10:28:53 AMso that bastard had to kill the mother of his children for a few blow jobs...wow, just wow!!!

He chose that Tranny because he thought he found the right 'woman' or person to carry out his evil plot avatar_caskur skir

Funny or ironic how the worst people attract mirror images of themselves.

But now The guy is roasting in hell/prison while hes still alive. Doesn't even have to die to go there.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview