Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

reaps the honest

An arse full of nigger jizz is mho.

Gayyity might be on to something with his ibs thing.

Ibs by jizz lulz.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

reaps the honest

Quote from: caskur on April 08, 2024, 03:57:50 PMNobody cares.... they really don't.

Just point and laugh.

Maybe-but it's fun to speculate innit.

Lokmar

Its an act and he doesnt pull it off very well. I find him dull and boring.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on April 08, 2024, 04:05:35 PMIts an act and he doesnt pull it off very well. I find him dull and boring.
The Flynn character is as much a cry for attention as Joe's boring schtick.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

caskur

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 08, 2024, 03:59:19 PMMaybe-but it's fun to speculate innit.

She is a very creative writer which is wasted on people like old Herman and Lokmar...

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

HeySTUPIDS

Flynn is 100$% dude. Maybe heavily medicated on various things but ain't no woman there. He wishes 100% he could be one.. so he acts like one. Unconvincingly. If he actually laid off the drugs, focused, and learned a few things he might a danger to people online especially with PI. In real life though he won't ever lay off on all the drugs and stupidly content to be a raging "female" online. He has no life at all. So anything he posts online reads like a fucking idiot. Experienced people with actual mental problems could fuck up anyones real life from online. He hasn't done one single thing that would shock any one of us. He is the saddest little loser the online has and will ever see. Watch him "Yawn" or rage some more after he reads this. Yet he could be dangerous if he wanted to be. Just feel sorry for him and LAUGH at hime.

''formerly''

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 08, 2024, 03:37:21 PMAny ideas peeps?
In spite of Erica's assertion to the contrary, Flange wasn't always like this. I remember when he and Brent v2.0 first showed up at Bawl-Bawl as relative newbies, their only prior messageboard experience being part of the background noise that was Chat Chimps. Flange's initial foray into Bawl Bawl was marked by a flurry of photos of some random blonde simp in what I assumed was an unsuccessful attempt to catfish unsuspecting members of the Bawl Bawl site. About four years too late for that kind of behaviour, BH had long passed on its cybersex phase, and photoshopping such content with discharge-ridden vaginal canals was even becoming old hat by then.

So with the G.I.R.L. (or Guy In Real Life) act proving to be a total bust, I guess Flange elected to go with something different. I remember it wasn't long after Flange and Brent showed up that I and Nazi Admin got together and started abusing the shit out of each other for our mutual amusement - for about two and a half weeks I was dropping some of the foulest and most vitriolic shit imaginable at him (and having a good old chuckle with him about it over the phone). After a short while I got bored with it and NA and I shifted our back and forth into other areas. About a week after I'd dropped the act, Flange modified his posting style into a more or less carbon copy of what I had been doing with Nazi Admin and he's been copycatting it ever since.

At least that's how it seemed to me and I wasn't the only one to notice. A few of the others I was in contact with at the time passed comment on Flange's sudden shift, so if nothing else he was at least noticed, albeit for somewhat ignominious reasons. I didn't care, I dropped it before it was run into the dirt. I can't imagine being so stuck for creative juices that I'd ply the same tired old line for decades.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

deport_liberals

NotFlynn

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview