Replies: 7036
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:03:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ok now is the time !

Started by reaps the honest, April 11, 2024, 03:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reaps the honest

The first thing I want to do here before I tell the story is a give a big shout out to Freud,Biggie and Flea for having my back. It's something I won't forget in a hurry and I sincerely thank you all.

As most of you know I've been posting cryptic messages on here for the last couple of weeks about somethnig that went down. I wasn't going to tell the story until the other person involved was about and I had the chance to chat to them. I was also waiting for some moron to start claiming I was run out of bastard factory.This is what happened peeps.

A couple of weeks back someone (bastard factory and large Lilly I think) came to this site after I run through bastard factory and was pwning morons left,right and center. They could do nothing but open there mouths and let me take a giant shit down there throats. What they did was make guest posts with a members here surname that I had a bit of a tiff with. This surname is not known to many and wasn't picked up by staff. On seeing this I spoke to Freud and Biggie and told them what that was. This was of course quickly deleted and was kept between me,freud,bigie and Flea. What the scum bags tried to do though was make out it was me. Fortunately Biggie and Freud saw right through it and knew it wasn't me.

What the scum had hoped for was the persons who's surname was used would see it and seeing as we had just fallen out presume it was me. Then of course I'd of been called a scum bag etc and probably banned from the site.

So I sat back and done the maths in my head. Who other than me would known this info ? I went through the list and after eliminating people like Vit and Dove I was left with only two names. Murd and large Lilly ! Now me and Murd have had our ups and downs but she stood by me through the Poofer b/s and imo would not do that to be. So I'm left with one name !!!

LARGE FUCKING LILLY !

It fitted in with her cowardly ways and what she done to Biggie. I'd tore her apart as well as bastard factory himself so I came to the conclusion 2+2 =   She didn't have the balls to post the troll herself so she gave the info to bastard factory and he posted it. Guilty by proxy in my opinion. She might not have done it herself but she gave the info to someone to use.

Now I'm a little bit of a troll myself so I kept off bastard factory and waited and waited. I knew the culprit would out themselves. It was only this evening I took a look at that forum and looked for someone claiming they had ran me off. And guess who that was peeps ? Large fucking Lilly.

You done fucked up PIG.

I don't post after 21.00 hrs gmt.

I use tor when I'm doing nefarious stuff (not a fucking English proxy server).

As much as peeps might think I'm a PI hound. Since 2007 when I started posting I've only ever once done shit like that and afterwards I felt like a shit cunt. Even thought the fucker deserved it. I also fight with many people who's PI i know and I've NEVER outted them. I've known Looney since 2007 and we go at it every time we see each other. Yet I'be never even hinted at his name.

You fucked up Pig.And I'm one person you don't want fucked off with you. So listen up cunt ! When Biggie does come for you ! I'll be standing at his side.

Sorry about the rant guys but this needed to be told.

PS- using my first name as a guest poster doesn't bother me either you fucking idjits.

Garraty_47

I'm a little insulted that you eliminated me so out of hand.

Have I really gotten so soft that people don't even consider me capable of shenanigans anymore?

Wow. Okay.
No I'm fine; just give me a little time to absorb some stuff and make a few mental adjustments.

<wanders off looking pensive>
Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 11, 2024, 03:48:50 PMI'm a little insulted that you eliminated me so out of hand.

Have I really gotten so soft that people don't even consider me capable of shenanigans anymore?

Wow. Okay.
No I'm fine; just give me a little time to absorb some stuff and make a few mental adjustments.

<wanders off looking pensive>

Sorry dude you are just to nice lulz.

Get this though dude. I know I'm a dumb m'fer but given the choice what do you think I'd do.

1) Dump someones PI on a forum where the admin is a bit of a tech guy.

2) Dump someones PI on a forum where the admin has to pay someone to do stuff and up to six months ago didn't even know what a tor browser was.

Lmao not to bright those two cunts are they.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 11, 2024, 04:01:44 PMSorry dude you are just to nice lulz.

Yeah, you're probably right.
And the worst part is on some level I seem to be totally okay with that.

Paradigm shifted.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Moonie

Well thanks to you all.  I had no idea.  I still want to tell reaps to fuck off tho...haha this one for you reaps  :musicboohoo:

Biggie Smiles

So the PI PIg is at it again huh?

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 13, 2024, 11:51:27 AMSo the PI PIg is at it again huh?

I know nothing about it.  No idea what's going on.  I don't talk to these people outside from here except Dovey and you but that's over with now lol.

Sorry I thought that this was reaper talking ..not you biggie.  Outside in the sun.

Biggie Smiles

Speaking of sun

Moodumbo could use some fucking sun. like 275 days straight of it

bitch looked like a sheet of printer paper. I swear to God

reaps the honest

Quote from: Moonie on April 13, 2024, 11:48:25 AMWell thanks to you all.  I had no idea.  I still want to tell reaps to fuck off tho...haha this one for you reaps  :musicboohoo:

We are not fighting anymore.

I won't be used or set up !!!!!

Call me all you want,I'll just ignore it.

Those cunts went to far.

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 13, 2024, 11:55:59 AMSpeaking of sun

Moodumbo could use some fucking sun. like 275 days straight of it

bitch looked like a sheet of printer paper. I swear to God

I am thankful I have olive skin.  Oh that would have sucked.  Lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on April 13, 2024, 12:06:49 PMI am thankful I have olive skin.  Oh that would have sucked.  Lol

Going bald at 40 due to rampant alcohol abuse gotta suck too

Moonie

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 13, 2024, 12:04:36 PMWe are not fighting anymore.

I won't be used or set up !!!!!

Call me all you want,I'll just ignore it.

Those cunts went to far.

So Palestinians are real..  nah just playing.  It's all good. :drunk2:

reaps the honest

Quote from: Moonie on April 13, 2024, 12:09:44 PMSo Palestinians are real..  nah just playing.  It's all good. :drunk2:

Some cunt (i know you love that word) tried using our squabble against the both of us so let's not let those scum bags win. It's all good,peace out. I had to tell the story though as they can't get away with what they did. And I think it can only be one of two people and I'm leaning towards large Lllly.

Moonie

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 13, 2024, 12:13:03 PMSome cunt (i know you love that word) tried using our squabble against the both of us so let's not let those scum bags win. It's all good,peace out. I had to tell the story though as they can't get away with what they did. And I think it can only be one of two people and I'm leaning towards large Lllly.

I'm having a hard time believing this is oak doing this.  Any screen shot you have you can send me? Oak and I are cool.  But I can't put it past anyone.  They have an advantage that I'm not around a whole bunch I guess.

Come to think about it she knows I hate that word lmao

reaps the honest

Quote from: Moonie on April 13, 2024, 12:17:30 PMI'm having a hard time believing this is oak doing this.  Any screen shot you have you can send me? Oak and I are cool.  But I can't put it past anyone.  They have an advantage that I'm not around a whole bunch I guess.

No I can't prove anything.

It just fits her m/o and the fact it happened after I steam rolled her at B/F.

And she is more then capable of doing such a thing. You saw what she done to Biggie cause he pulled her pig tails.

Who else would know your surname?

Me,Dovey,Vit,Murd,Lilly.

I think she gave it to b/f himself and he posted it here trying to pin it on me.