The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Iran has attacked israel

Started by JOE, April 13, 2024, 05:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Biggie Smiles

How long before puts a halt on elections due to wartime threats

Lokmar

I sure hope this is WW3. I'm ready!
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Moonie

This may be the war that issues the 7 year peace if so...peace outtttt

Biggie Smiles

So Iraq and Jordan just allow Iranian drones to fly hundreds of miles trough their sovereign airspace huh?

And someone is going to say that the region wasn't better off when Saddam Hussein Kept these cretins in check?

Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 13, 2024, 07:07:51 PMSo Iraq and Jordan just allow Iranian drones to fly hundreds of miles trough their sovereign airspace huh?

And someone is going to say that the region wasn't better off when Saddam Hussein Kept these cretins in check?

I'm curious to know if he would have allowed that.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Moonie on April 13, 2024, 06:35:28 PMThis may be the war that issues the 7 year peace if so...peace outtttt

Right. This shit is scary for real
<t></t>

Frood

Best to stay out of it and stop giving nations money and arms.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Maybe, and I'm just spitballin' here, Israel shouldn't have bombed the Iranian embassy in Syria.

Iran has as much right to protect itself and answer aggression with its own strikes as anyone else.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 13, 2024, 07:51:59 PMMaybe, and I'm just spitballin' here, Israel shouldn't have bombed the Iranian embassy in Syria.

Iran has as much right to protect itself and answer aggression with its own strikes as anyone else.

Whether they are a good nation or not, I might add. Iran are cunts, just like the Zionists in Israel.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 13, 2024, 06:10:03 PMHow long before puts a halt on elections due to wartime threats

I am in shock the old bastard hasn't dropped dead yet...

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Trump says:

Remember when you had a real president that turned Iran's #2 into beef stew and they did nothing about it?

fun times

#winning
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 13, 2024, 07:51:59 PMMaybe, and I'm just spitballin' here, Israel shouldn't have bombed the Iranian embassy in Syria.

Wrong. Iran has been funding the killing of Jews and US Servicemen for decades. Iran can either sit down and shut the fuck up, or its gonna wind up getting nuked.