Replies: 7047
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:37:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

I saw civil war last night

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 14, 2024, 10:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Pretty good movie. I felt it was a pretty decent depiction of what is to come as this country country continues to descend into degenerative chaos thanks to libtard policies and politicians

California teaming up with Texas and Florida was a bit of an odd twist though 

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 14, 2024, 10:02:31 AMCalifornia teaming up with Texas and Florida...

That would never happen in real life. If anything California would team up with Mexico.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 14, 2024, 10:02:31 AMCalifornia teaming up with Texas and Florida was a bit of an odd twist though 

They obviously did that to avoid inciting more hatred and animosity which already between these states in an already divided nation Bigly

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on April 14, 2024, 07:40:13 PMThey obviously did that to avoid inciting more hatred and animosity which already between these states in an already divided nation Bigly

Thank you Capt. Obvious.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 14, 2024, 10:02:31 AMPretty good movie. I felt it was a pretty decent depiction of what is to come as this country country continues to descend into degenerative chaos thanks to libtard policies and politicians

California teaming up with Texas and Florida was a bit of an odd twist though 
Sounds like a good movie. :good: