News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7052
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Oh boi - The Useless Nations is going to meet!

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 14, 2024, 10:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

And they are going to come up with a very stern play to tell Iran to stop!

or the consequence shall be to say stop again!!!

perhaps they will really show how much bizness they mean in an email to the aytolah's personal account

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/israel-on-alert-as-iran-launches-drones-toward-jewish-state
Agree Agree x 1 View List

edumacated

Oh derr, it's getting super-serial! The J00s are in for it now!!!!

Meanwhile, I take it you heard the International Criminal Court wants to investigate the Australian Prime Mincer for funding Israeli drone attacks in Gaza? Talk about a Punch & Judy show!

Call it what you like, but I'm thinking "staged media beat-up" myself and I wonder what this little melodrama is in aid of. What exactly are our World Comptrollers so desperate to distract us from exactly? Because that's what I want to be talking about!!!

DKG

Quote from: edumacated on April 14, 2024, 12:20:43 PMMeanwhile, I take it you heard the International Criminal Court wants to investigate the Australian Prime Mincer for funding Israeli drone attacks in Gaza? Talk about a Punch & Judy show!
What a joke.

edumacated

Yeah, I wonder what the yids are going to do with that tree-fiddy scheckels... a moderately sized squadron of paper darts greased up in bacon fat springs to mind. I mean it's not as though the Australian dollar is worth much on the international market nowadays.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview