Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:09:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Does this affect the piggy fat moron?

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 15, 2024, 02:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 15, 2024, 02:23:53 PMThey should gut that stupid nigger and burn him at the stake.

Where are all the men in NYC and why aren't they defending women tho?!?!?1

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 02:26:01 PMWhere are all the men in NYC and why aren't they defending women tho?!?!?1

Dude, this situation has been in the making for 100 years. Mob action was slowly replaced by INACTION! It makes me sick. Not only cant you intervene without going to jail, you cant defend yourself without going to jail, the cops cant help you without fear of persecution, and criminals are not prosecuted to boot!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 15, 2024, 02:29:49 PMDude, this situation has been in the making for 100 years. Mob action was slowly replaced by INACTION! It makes me sick. Not only cant you intervene without going to jail, you cant defend yourself without going to jail, the cops cant help you without fear of persecution, and criminals are not prosecuted to boot!
Bro -as much as it would pain me to do so I'd turn the other way if I witnessed something like this on a NYC subway

fuck that... I ain't having my life ruined to be some good sanitarian

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 02:31:23 PMBro -as much as it would pain me to do so I'd turn the other way if I witnessed something like this on a NYC subway

fuck that... I ain't having my life ruined to be some good sanitarian

Yep, and thats what most do.

Brent

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on April 15, 2024, 02:40:12 PMWomen and girls in New York will start wearing goalie masks in public.
which, in Murdy's and Fat Oak's case would be a courtesy to society
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 15, 2024, 02:41:28 PMwhich, in Murdy's and Fat Oak's case would be a courtesy to society
I said women and girls, not farm animals.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 15, 2024, 02:32:01 PMYep, and thats what most do.
You ever rode a subway in NYC?

Nothing can prepare you for rush hour the bowels of manhattan between 8am and 11:00 and 4-7pm Monday through friday

you'd be more at peace strolling through the streets of Gaza during a bombing campaign

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview