Replies: 6944
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:44:24 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Sad news, people

Started by Garraty_47, April 16, 2024, 01:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 16, 2024, 12:38:56 PMWhen I see cats I usually think of him. The guy really loved some cats

I used to have a lot of cats myself. 6 at one time earlier in life. All rescues. I cannot see an animal suffering in the street and do nothing.

There is a really good youtube station about dog rescues and rehoming I have been watching...

At the moment we have two rescued cats...well we started feeding two cats and they decided to stay here... one is Schwarzie and the other one is Pepee.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 16, 2024, 10:42:20 AMYes Obi was also sometimes known as The Wise and Powerful (I got way too much amusement from calling him ThWAP).

He was from Colorado; the Denver area if I'm not mistaken.
I recognize his handle from Stomping Groundz..

It's so sad to say goodbye to another long time poster.
Love Love x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

TWAT, you're gonna be missed Ol Buddy!

We've collectively asked WICK to take it easy while he's azzraping your corpse. We dont want your head flying off like the others.

Oh, and Get Well Soon TWAT!

:sad-smileys-emoticons189:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Frood on April 16, 2024, 04:55:03 AMSeems like it was... but he was model message board mod material and was good at squirming into the positions, yet doing a great mod job with them.

I believe he was from Texas or near-abouts. Obi was the voice of reason even if nobody listened to him at all...  :crampe:
Sorry about his passing.
Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

FWR

I KNEW HIM WELL AND HE ALWAYS SAID YOU GUYS WERE A BUNCH OF FUKIN JAGOFFS

Moonie

Twap was someone at SG.  You guys prob knew that. RIP
Agree Agree x 1 View List