Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The logic of the libtarded left

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 16, 2024, 11:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

When protestors target the scumbags in government who are actually responsible for the various things that lead to protests in the first place you rodents want them locked away for a gazillion years for the high crimes of putting feet up on desks and making karens who weren't even there fear for their lives. 

but when protestors target normal everyday citizens that can have NO impact on whatever cause you are crying about this time and just going about their lives you cheer these deranged criminals on and root loudly for them to keep up the bad work

you vermin cocksuckers and your flagrant hypocrisy disgust me. *Spits

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 16, 2024, 11:08:04 PMWhen protestors target the scumbags in government who are actually responsible for the various things that lead to protests in the first place you rodents want them locked away for a gazillion years for the high crimes of putting feet up on desks and making karens who weren't even there fear for their lives. 

but when protestors target normal everyday citizens that can have NO impact on whatever cause you are crying about this time and just going about their lives you cheer these deranged criminals on and root loudly for them to keep up the bad work

you vermin cocksuckers and your flagrant hypocrisy disgust me. *Spits

I was wondering if they could just shove them off to the side of the road and leave em latched together. I mean COULD they unlock themselves? Lets see.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 16, 2024, 11:37:43 PMI was wondering if they could just shove them off to the side of the road and leave em latched together. I mean COULD they unlock themselves? Lets see.
In florida they just drag these assholes off the road immediately and lock them up

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

In Florida if you or anyone in your vehicle is experiencing a medical emergency and are being prevented from movement by something like this you are allowed to shoot the perpetrator as it is a considered an act of self defense.

you simply have to call 911 and request assistance for the piece of garbage (assuming you're a terrible shot) and let them know which medical center you are en-route to and why
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview