The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Vulnerable Dems signed pledge from Gen Z group that pushes no-cash bail, decriminalizing prostitution

Started by Conservative Perspective, April 21, 2024, 07:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Vulnerable Dems signed pledge from Gen Z group that pushes no-cash bail, decriminalizing prostitution

A handful of vulnerable House Democrats are under fire after their ties to a left-wing Gen Z advocacy group advocating things like abolishing cash bail came to light.

Source: Vulnerable Dems signed pledge from Gen Z group that pushes no-cash bail, decriminalizing prostitution

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on April 21, 2024, 07:57:21 AMVulnerable Dems signed pledge from Gen Z group that pushes no-cash bail, decriminalizing prostitution

A handful of vulnerable House Democrats are under fire after their ties to a left-wing Gen Z advocacy group advocating things like abolishing cash bail came to light.

Source: Vulnerable Dems signed pledge from Gen Z group that pushes no-cash bail, decriminalizing prostitution
No cash bail is a foolish idea.

Oliver the Second

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I never understood what the problem with prostitution is

Guys are always forced to pay for pussy. What you think valentines, anniversaries and enduring the first few dinner dates is?

at least when it's an upfront transaction she's guaranteed to leave afterwards

it's a public service as far as I'm concerned
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 21, 2024, 10:40:37 AMI never understood what the problem with prostitution is

Guys are always forced to pay for pussy. What you think valentines, anniversaries and enduring the first few dinner dates is?

They never stay looking fresh and disease free and they're always handing out sloppy seconds.

Thats a crime!

Also, no sucky fucky for 5 and 2 anymore. Too expensive.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 21, 2024, 10:40:37 AMI never understood what the problem with prostitution is

I agree as long as girls aren't forced into prostitution against their will.
Agree Agree x 1 View List