The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Planned Parenthood refuses to hand over records of transgender procedures on children

Started by Conservative Perspective, April 21, 2024, 09:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

Planned Parenthood refuses to hand over records of transgender procedures on children

Planned Parenthood in St. Louis, Missouri is appealing a judge's ruling that required the clinic to hand over patient files exposing whether puberty blockers and transgender procedures were performed on children.

Source: Planned Parenthood refuses to hand over records of transgender procedures on children

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 21, 2024, 10:21:08 PMNow why in the world would they be doing that?
I didn't know they were doing puberty blockers and cutting off balls.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 21, 2024, 11:00:27 PMI didn't know they were doing puberty blockers and cutting off balls.
they're into all kinds of crooked shit

but libtards will tell you none of that is happening

so if it's not happening why are they refusing to surrender records of stuff that isn't happening?

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 21, 2024, 11:24:02 PMthey're into all kinds of crooked shit

but libtards will tell you none of that is happening

so if it's not happening why are they refusing to surrender records of stuff that isn't happening?
Because it IS happening.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 21, 2024, 11:28:39 PMBecause it IS happening.
oh I know

but tell that to some fanatical libtard like apepansy and he'll go from zero to total freakshow in 5 seconds

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 21, 2024, 11:30:08 PMoh I know

but tell that to some fanatical libtard like apepansy and he'll go from zero to total freakshow in 5 seconds
What the hell is it with Apegirl and that tranny shit. He is way too interested in it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 21, 2024, 11:36:30 PMWhat the hell is it with Apegirl and that tranny shit. He is way too interested in it.

Bro -- exactly

When Dove used to go there and post a news article about a young girl who felt uncomfortable with some dude going into her locker room swinging his dick around the retard would immediately post every article he could find about some backwards hillybilly pastor touching a kid somewhere

as if two fucking wrongs made a right in that dipshit's mind

He becomes possessed by dick demons when you bad mouth trannies -seriously
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

I think it might have been O who mentioned at BF that little girls should not have to be subjected to a grown ass man wearing a wig swinging his cock around in front of them in a bathroom that says "women"

you know, because the sign on the door might be a bit misleading?

omg -- that was all it took for admong to declare a fucking holy war blood fued Jihad on the guy

shit was fucking disturbing
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 22, 2024, 12:31:06 AMI think it might have been O who mentioned at BF that little girls should not have to be subjected to a grown ass man wearing a wig swinging his cock around in front of them in a bathroom that says "women"

omg -- that was all it took for admong to declare a fucking holy war blood fued Jihad on the guy

I am okay with anything adults do. Irreversible surgeries and chemical castration on minors, no. Men in the same private areas with underage girls, no.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 22, 2024, 06:53:55 AMI am okay with anything adults do. Irreversible surgeries and chemical castration on minors, no. Men in the same private areas with underage girls, no.

In any liberal shithole in the US a person under the age of 16 can commit a crime which would normally require a harsh penalty but have said harsh penalty negotiated downwards based on their age and the fact that their brain is not fully developed yet.

Yep, they'll tell you that and bring in all the medical and psychological experts to confirm it too.

but at the same time they'll also tell you that a 4 year old is mentally developed enough to chop their privates off

because, you know, "follow the science"

Fuck tards. They won't even let 12 year old buy a pack of cigarettes or walk into a liquor store to pick up a bottle of jack but they'll happily condemn them to a freakshow's existence based on a fucking fad

rodents. every last one of them and every last one of them who supports shit like this.

and I'm so happy that my kids are grown and I don't have any daughters because if I had a little girl or if I ever have a granddaughter and she comes out of a female only locker room talking about some grown ass man went in there and exposed himself I'm shooting the fucking animal. Case closed and I don't give a fuck if I go to jail

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on April 22, 2024, 06:53:55 AMI am okay with anything adults do. Irreversible surgeries and chemical castration on minors, no. Men in the same private areas with underage girls, no.

Not me. Sometimes adults need to be burned at the stake before their cancer spreads. God says so.

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 22, 2024, 12:31:06 AMI think it might have been O who mentioned at BF that little girls should not have to be subjected to a grown ass man wearing a wig swinging his cock around in front of them in a bathroom that says "women"

Aidsman really, really wants pedophiles to have access to children.  I mean really wants.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on April 22, 2024, 02:04:54 PMAidsman really, really wants pedophiles to have access to children.  I mean really wants.
It's fucking disturbing how badly he wants that.

It's gone way beyond your normal live and let live motto.

I'm all for live and let live and I don't call for these people to be persecuted... but keep your goddamn twisted perversions between you and another consenting adult and confined to your own homes.

For crying out loud.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 22, 2024, 02:43:39 PMIt's fucking disturbing how badly he wants that.

It's gone way beyond your normal live and let live motto.

I'm all for live and let live and I don't call for these people to be persecuted... but keep your goddamn twisted perversions between you and another consenting adult and confined to your own homes.

For crying out loud.

Thats the problem tho. kweirdos will NEVER keep their freak show to themselves.

They all need to be killed. Every. Last. One. Of. Them. Just to be sure.