The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Old School Brit Spitting the Truth on Islam

Started by RoidedGoon, April 28, 2024, 07:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

What happened to freedom of religion in Britain.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

caskur

England should be ashamed of themselves...

Their cops are too lazy to solve robberies, rapes, and assaults but they'll run around locking up people brave enough to yell out the truth.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

RoidedGoon

Quote from: caskur on April 28, 2024, 07:53:52 PMEngland should be ashamed of themselves...

Their cops are too lazy to solve robberies, rapes, and assaults but they'll run around locking up people brave enough to yell out the truth.

Don't let them take away your guns, you will need them
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: RoidedGoon on April 28, 2024, 10:39:07 PMDon't let them take away your guns, you will need them
From my cold dead hands.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

They made AR-15's illegal in Illinois. Said everyone had to register or turn them in. I dont know anyone who did either.

RaphSa47

Brent

I believe sharia law is used in English civil law.

RaphSa47

Quote from: Brent on May 05, 2024, 12:22:25 PMI believe sharia law is used in English civil law.

I just cannot believe that so many undesirables are on the side of islam which made a pact with hitler to exterminate Jews and other undesirables.

Thiel

Quote from: RaphSa47 on May 05, 2024, 12:54:35 PMI just cannot believe that so many undesirables are on the side of islam which made a pact with hitler to exterminate Jews and other undesirables.
I cannot believe so many gay people are on the side of the Gazan leadership. It's like turkeys supporting Thanksgiving.
gay, conservative and proud

Brent

Quote from: RaphSa47 on May 05, 2024, 12:54:35 PMI just cannot believe that so many undesirables are on the side of islam which made a pact with hitler to exterminate Jews and other undesirables.
I believe it. Professors don't encourage students to think. They are prog activists.

RaphSa47

Quote from: Oerdin on May 06, 2024, 09:57:19 PMAll true.

At least they started rounding up the terrorists from the protests. Unbelievable
Agree Agree x 1 View List