The best topic

Replies: 7318
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Astra Zeneca admits, its a clot jab!

Started by Lokmar, April 28, 2024, 11:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Herman

Frood

All you motherfuckers that got any of the shots must be sweating right about now....  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Sadly, it demands cookies and covers the screen if you don't.

Herman

Quote from: Frood on April 28, 2024, 11:40:43 PMAll you motherfuckers that got any of the shots must be sweating right about now....  :crampe:
I aint.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Frood on April 28, 2024, 11:40:43 PMAll you motherfuckers that got any of the shots must be sweating right about now....  :crampe:

What concerns me is the jab is reportedly prone to shedding spike proteins so even if you didn't get it you still might end up with it in your system.

How prescient that pharma got blanket immunity (pun intended) from lawsuits before the stuff even hit the streets.

caskur

Nope.... all you smokers and drinkers are far more likely to stroke and drop dead of heart attacks.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 29, 2024, 12:29:41 AMWhat concerns me is the jab is reportedly prone to shedding spike proteins so even if you didn't get it you still might end up with it in your system.

How prescient that pharma got blanket immunity (pun intended) from lawsuits before the stuff even hit the streets.

that is concerning but how else are you going to stop fake lawsuits?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on April 28, 2024, 11:42:36 PMSadly, it demands cookies and covers the screen if you don't.

Here you go.... the article... it says getting a clot is very rare.

Pharma giant AstraZeneca admitted for the first time in court documents, according to the British Telegraph, that its COVID-19 vaccine causes "rare cases" of blood clots.

AstraZeneca is contesting the claims but has admitted, in a legal document submitted to a British High Court in February, that its COVID-19 vaccine "can, in very rare cases, cause" thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), or in other words blood clots and a low blood platelet count. But "the causal mechanism is not known."

"Further," the court document continued, "TTS can also occur in the absence of the AZ vaccine (or any vaccine). Causation in any individual case will be a matter for expert evidence."

The British High Court has so far logged 51 cases filed against AstraZeneca. Damages sought, filed on behalf of grieving relatives, are estimated to be worth over $125 million.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood on April 29, 2024, 01:54:59 AMYou're in denial.

Then so are you. Smoking causes premature death. Just pray your stroke kills you quick.... make sure your life insurance payments are up to date.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Time is running out for the jab juicers...  :laughinatu:
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: caskur on April 29, 2024, 02:08:35 AMHere you go.... the article... it says getting a clot is very rare.
I thought they admitted that it's possible but rare at least two years ago. I guess not.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: DKG on April 29, 2024, 07:06:12 AMI thought they admitted that it's possible but rare at least two years ago. I guess not.

I learned a long time ago only believe half of what you read.
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on April 29, 2024, 01:54:44 AMthat is concerning but how else are you going to stop fake lawsuits?

Is that also why they tried to hide the trial data for 75 years?

/shrug