The best topic

Replies: 7318
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Why is anyone negoiating with these clowns

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 01, 2024, 12:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Once the violence and intimidation started it ceased being a ""peaceful"" protest and a viable means to articulate positions on a matter

unless you are of the mindset this should be happening to innocent students. 

https://www.instagram.com/community.news/reel/C6aO-Q2tjjY/

https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/university-protests-gaza-05-01-24/index.html

Biggie Smiles

Columbia University president said in a letter the "drastic escalation" of protests pushed school "to the brink"

Of course it did you dumb fuck. You showed these entitled little brats weakness and they ran the ball into the endzone because they perceived there would be no resistance  or consequence for their actions. So I make the argument that you bring more harm to EVERYONE, including the protestors, when you show them weakness and allow this type of shit on any level.

So this is what an Ivy League education brings you? The basic common sense of a cantaloupe ?

How many innocent people who have NOTHING to do with this conflict have to be hurt, intimidated, harassed and denied expensive services they are paying for to placate terrorism lite?

Put me in charge of one of these schools. Police would have been out there MINUTE FUCKING ONE to put these fucking bratty ass cocksuckers in their place. And if not them, then a for hire security company. But there is no way in the fucking world this type of shit would be tolerated on my watch.

you don't like the fact that the school has financial ties elements in Isreal? Take your money elsewhere, stage a boycott, petition your representatives to apply finanical pressure... but the minute you harass an innocent person you cease to have any dialogue with me and I will fucking shut you the fuck down. So help me god.

fucking brats 
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 01, 2024, 12:45:23 PMOnce the violence and intimidation started it ceased being a ""peaceful"" protest and a viable means to articulate positions on a matter

unless you are of the mindset this should be happening to innocent students. 

https://www.instagram.com/community.news/reel/C6aO-Q2tjjY/

https://www.cnn.com/business/live-news/university-protests-gaza-05-01-24/index.html

I watched the Instagram and thought:
"That would be awesome to show up with my 10ga over/under loaded with OO Buck and pull 1 trigger to see how many of them fuckers I could drop at once!"

I'd approach from a sharp angle to them. I almost bet a single shell would kill at least 5 from about 30 feet away. But thats the great part, I wouldnt have to worry about getting so close to them with a breach open shot gun that they could disarm me.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

On second thought, I think even 50 or 60 feet would do!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 01, 2024, 01:16:36 PMI watched the Instagram and thought:
"That would be awesome to show up with my 10ga over/under loaded with OO Buck and pull 1 trigger to see how many of them fuckers I could drop at once!"

I'd approach from a sharp angle to them. I almost bet a single shell would kill at least 5 from about 30 feet away. But thats the great part, I wouldnt have to worry about getting so close to them with a breach open shot gun that they could disarm me.
it disgusted me the way they intimidated that kid. And THIS is the student debt US taxpayers are burdened with so these animals can pull this shit during their time racking up that debt?

repulsive.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 01, 2024, 01:20:23 PMit disgusted me the way they intimidated that kid. And THIS is the student debt US taxpayers are burdened with so these animals can pull this shit during their time racking up that debt?

repulsive.

Eventually there will be a full scale confrontation with these cunts. Its unavoidable.

LOL! I just looked at a box of the 10ga OO Buck....fucker has 18 pellets! 12ga only has 9!!!!!!! I'm thinking 100 feet now!!!  :crampe:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

George Soros and his Open Society Foundations have poured untold millions into pro Palestinian, anti-American groups. We're seeing the results on college campuses across the States. He has money into groups and individuals that reject the existence of Israel.

The campus "occupations" are reminiscent of Kyiv's Maidan Square encampment in the winter of 2004-2005, when Soros helped fund the Orange Revolution. He also supported the 2014 demonstrations of the Maidan Revolution, for which he was awarded Ukraine's Order of Freedom by the Ukrainian president he helped elect, Petro Poroshenko.

Soros has been funding, directly and indirectly — and apparently with the acquiescence of U.S. administrations — Israeli-Jewish and Israeli-Arab leftist groups, as well as media outlets, that oppose Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

That's in addition to his generous funding of Palestinian-led groups, along with pro-Palestinian Jewish, Christian, and Muslim organizations that promote boycotts, divestments, and sanctions against Israel. Among the many groups Soros funds include Students for Justice in Palestine and the U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights, which are spearheading violent demonstrations on college and university campuses.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on May 01, 2024, 01:32:57 PMGeorge Soros and his Open Society Foundations have poured untold millions into pro Palestinian, anti-American groups. We're seeing the results on college campuses across the States. He has money into groups and individuals that reject the existence of Israel.

The campus "occupations" are reminiscent of Kyiv's Maidan Square encampment in the winter of 2004-2005, when Soros helped fund the Orange Revolution. He also supported the 2014 demonstrations of the Maidan Revolution, for which he was awarded Ukraine's Order of Freedom by the Ukrainian president he helped elect, Petro Poroshenko.

Soros has been funding, directly and indirectly — and apparently with the acquiescence of U.S. administrations — Israeli-Jewish and Israeli-Arab leftist groups, as well as media outlets, that oppose Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

That's in addition to his generous funding of Palestinian-led groups, along with pro-Palestinian Jewish, Christian, and Muslim organizations that promote boycotts, divestments, and sanctions against Israel. Among the many groups Soros funds include Students for Justice in Palestine and the U.S. Campaign for Palestinian Rights, which are spearheading violent demonstrations on college and university campuses.

The entire Soros family needs to be drone struck. They've been a terrible influence on our politics.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on May 01, 2024, 01:34:28 PMThe entire Soros family needs to be drone struck. They've been a terrible influence on our politics.
They have too much influence over the States and Canada.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 01, 2024, 01:28:55 PMEventually there will be a full scale confrontation with these cunts. Its unavoidable.

LOL! I just looked at a box of the 10ga OO Buck....fucker has 18 pellets! 12ga only has 9!!!!!!! I'm thinking 100 feet now!!!  :crampe:

Give a libtarded fuckhead an inch today and you'd better be prepared to give them a fucking mile tomorrow

that's how scum like this operates

it's disgusting

democrats will stand idle for shit like this but have the fucking BALLS to call a bunch of redneck hicks in jack boots and suspenders an ""insurrection""? And dole out prison sentences lasting YEARS? you gotta be fucking kidding me

were these people guilty of disturbing the peace, tresspassing, breaking and entry, loitering, disorderly conduct?

absolutely

and hold them accountable for that.

But insurrection? Meanwhile you're willing to support THIS? fucking cockroaches. I swear.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Moonie

Well so much to say here.

I saw this lol.  But that it just a little glimpse of what occupation has been like for the Palestinian people. 

But the Jewish student states that the protesters are promoting the hate.

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on May 01, 2024, 01:39:45 PMWell so much to say here.

I saw this lol.  But that it just a little glimpse of what occupation has been like for the Palestinian people. 

Look lady, I PROMISE YOU when paletrashians pull the shit here like they did in Israel, there's gonna be a shitload of meatgrinding done to them by average joe redneck.

IDGAF about those shitbags in gaza. I've said before, Israel was fucking MORONIC to allow them those 2 pieces of land in the first fucking place!

After all this, I actually hate palestinians and anyone who supports them. They might even be as bad as BLM in my book right now. I'll have to consider it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on May 01, 2024, 01:39:45 PMWell so much to say here.

Two wrongs do not make a right, Moonie.

THIS is not the way to go about voicing dissent

now, if this kid had some kind of leadership ability in the conflict and could somehow influence the outcome then we'd be having a different conversation. But to my knowledge he doesn't

I dont like what I see in the West Bank any more than you do. Those settlers are lower than animals to me. and if Oct 7th had happened to them I'd be cheering the Palestians there too.

But that's not what happened.

Gaza is a whole different story. Show me where the occupation is in Gaza?

Lokmar