Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Your feelings about merging with Blue Frost's forum

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2014, 05:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should we merge with Blue Frost's forum

yes
11 (91.7%)
no
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 11, 2014, 05:52:44 PM

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

this is the worst idea i have heard on here yet.....no offense but the only poster more boring than that forum would be soon...why he is not on there baffles me.....count me out

no let me repeat....that forum is BORING beyond words and this is a really really bad idea...why don't people just go there if they like it so much ??????? there is a reason it has four members and 32 posts over the last 5 years...because it is BORING.....if i wanted to go to sunday school on the internet i would google it...find one i liked and go there.....of course he will go for it....if five people from here join up it will quadruple the traffic over there...fucking really bad idea

All true handsome, but do you not think we could energize it a bit? Any forum that has you and I on it will be lively. What I am saying is those people need you and I to give them a kick in the pants.

If the 3-4 remaining Frosty posters were to come here would they bore us to sleep or would we reawaken them? If this is done right, this will work. ACC is in the driving seat too!!

i refuse to set foot in any establishment if i can't say fuck a lot......period acc_devil

Hey, I occasionally post over there and when have I ever been know to hold back my use of four letter words? I think I've even caught Blue saying "fuck" once or twice.  ac_biggrin

I'm with Shen on this, the people here could be an energizing force for that forum.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quotei refuse to set foot in any establishment if i can't say fuck a lot......period
"fuck a lot" matters"  ac_smile

Oh, I guess he meant "Saying 'fuck' ...  a lot ..matters"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Hey, I occasionally post over there and when have I ever been know to hold back my use of four letter words? I think I've even caught Blue saying "fuck" once or twice.  ac_biggrin

I'm with Shen on this, the people here could be an energizing force for that forum.

I absolutely refuse to mind my language anywhere including on Frosty's forum. We'll have that boy swearing a Blue streak in no time.

Gary Oak

I have my own section on Ourforum. Will I get to keep that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I have my own section on Ourforum. Will I get to keep that?

I don't see why not Gary..

I would create a subsection and let you mod it.

Anonymous

It seems that there is some opposition to a merger from one or two of Blue Frost's posters.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I have been talking with Blue Frost about the possibility of our two forums merging into one..

Where it would be hosted has not been discussed yet, but I can tell you it will not have Asian in it's name..

I want to know if you think this is a good idea or not?

I registered at Blue Frost's forum, but I forgot my password.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It seems that there is some opposition to a merger from one or two of Blue Frost's posters.

ac_unsure

Where's Sharlee? She hasn't posted there in a helluva long time.

cc

She is a good one. In the end, if you choose to merge or not, it's all OK by me

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"She is a good one. In the end, if you choose to merge or not, it's all OK by me

It may not happen cc li tarte, there is a little opposition to it from one or two of Blue Frost's posters.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"She is a good one. In the end, if you choose to merge or not, it's all OK by me

It may not happen cc li tarte, there is a little opposition to it from one or two of Blue Frost's posters.

Yeah, Oddstain and SMP. What a surprise.  ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Did you see that sickening fuckling crybaby oddstain suckholing around Frosty. The idiot has no fucking shame!!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Did you see that sickening fuckling crybaby oddstain suckholing around Frosty. The idiot has no fucking shame!!

What I don't get is how he can mind his manners on Blue's forum but he acts like a complete horn-dog whacko around VF.  ac_dunno

He is the reason I changed my avi back to something less personal so quickly. I didn't have my face out there for an hour and he was already starting his shit with wanting me to send him a PM.

The guy just doesn't get it that the women on this forum AREN'T his personal wanking material.  acc_angry

cc

I started back posting at Frosty's place. Maybe I can add to the "yes" vote?

ac_smile

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I started back posting at Frosty's place. Maybe I can add to the "yes" vote?

ac_smile

ok then..i will activate my account and strenuouslyvote no.....then :howdy:  acc_devil